15

yoongi fell asleep on hoseok, which caused hoseok to stay at his house. he didn't want to wake him up. the movie just ended and hoseok decided to turn the tv off.

yoongi made some movements and rolled down from hoseoks chest, he nearly fell on the floor but hoseok was fast to catch him. he stood up and carried yoongi bridal style into the bedroom. there, he tucked him in, gave him a kiss on the forehead and turned the lights off. hoseok remembered that he had work tomorrow- or today, so he had to leave to get ready. he worked at a bakery so he had to get up early, that meant no sleep for him today.

he went outside to his car and remembered to text yoongi so he knew he went to work.

hobi<3
hyung! i went to work
do you want me to come over
after my shift again? xx

he started his car and drove off....

-magical time skip; 8am -

yoongi shuffled around in his bed. with his hands he searched around, but there was nothing, hoseoks side, at least the side where he was supposed to be, was empty and cold. yoongi quickly shot up, looking around the room with tired eyes. he felt his chest clench and his heart ache. he stood up, he wasn't a morning person at all, but after what happened he just couldn't go back to sleep, he simply wasn't tired anymore.

so he went into the kitchen, scanning the room for his phone. he saw it and picked it up, only to see it was out of battery. 'of course..' he thought. 'maybe, hoseok texted me and i just need to charge my phone to see the message?' he hoped. 'i guess not, he wouldn't leave me just like this, maybe i did something? i did something, that's it. he surely hasn't texted me at all' he sadly looked down, laying his phone back on the table.

he headed to the sofa and sat on it, snuggling into the blankets they used yesterday to cuddle. they still smelled like his hobi. well, he wasn't his... 'not yet..' yoongi hoped.

'i hope he's coming back..'

—-

sorry guys i forgot to update the story the other day :( xx

Opened ❧ yoonseokOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara