14

they were sitting in the living room, staring at the walls. after a while, hoseok started to shiver a little, which caught yoongis attention.

"should i get you a blanket?" yoongi asked which caused hoseok to turn his head towards him.
"that would be nice" hoseok smiled at him, "and can you bring some snacks too? maybe we can cuddle and watch a movie?" he suggested. hoseok looked pretty calm in yoongis eyes, but inside he was dying. he was so nervous, he always looked like he knew what he was doing, but the truth was; yoongi was the first guy he ever did such things with.

"yeah, just wait here i'm going to make some tea and get some snacks. next to the tv are some movies, you can chose one." and with that, yoongi disappeared into the kitchen.

hoseok stood up and went over to the movies, he picked the movie 'final destination 3'. hoseok loved horror movies, he guessed that yoongi did too because he had a bunch of them.

after what felt like hours, yoongi came back into the living room with two blankets, one bowl of popcorn and two cups of tea.

"uhm popcorn was the only snack i had left i'm so-"
"it's okay, come here now, i'm cold." hoseok interrupted yoongi and motioned him to sit next to him.
yoongi walked up to him, put the food and the drinks on the table and grabbed two pillows from the sofa to put them behind hoseoks head. then he sat next to hoseok and pulled the two blankets over them.

"come here." hoseok pulled yoongi closer to him, if that was even possible. yoongis head was now on hoseoks chest, they were lying on the couch and their legs were tangled.
"i already put the movie in, i hope you like horror movies."
"gosh i hate them." yoongi spoke and shivered after that.
"b-but you have so many of them? how can you hate them?"
"they were presents from my friends or i bought some accidentally."
"how can you buy a movie by accident." hoseok laughed at yoongi who just snuggled himself deeper into hoseoks chest and pouted.

"anyways, let's start, i'm here to protect you."