Chapter 1: On my mind

He stepped closer. Then he grabbed her wrists, and made his way around to hook his hands to her waist. She could feel his breath brushing against her cheeks. As he slowly brought his lips to her. "Marinette.." he whispered. She couldn't believe this was happening. And with Luka instead of Adrien of all people. But she couldn't resist him even if she tried...

"Ms. Dupain Cheng?"
"Ms. Dupain Cheng?!"
"For goodness sake, Ms. Dupain Cheng, WAKE UP!"

".....huh?!... what?..."

"Oh! I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry"

"I just haven't been getting a lot of s-s-s-sleep lately"

She glared at dark haired girl then turned back to the board.She could feel her face heating up and turning redder than a tomato.

"You need to stay awake Marinette" , exclaimed Tikki

Well, it wasn't like she was lying. She REALLY hadn't been getting a lot of sleep lately. She's had tons of homework and still has to do night patrol with Chat Noir. And on top of that... She couldn't stop thinking about Juleka's brother, Luka.

Ever since the Akuma attack on his mother's boat, she just couldn't get him off her mind.

'UGHHHHHH!! No. I need to get a grip. Adrien is the LOVE of my life. Adrien is sweet, kind, cute, caring, and pretty HOT. But on the other hand... Luka is also sweet and kind. And kinda cute. Ughhhhh!! It's true what they say. Liking two boys at once is curse.' , Marinette thought to herself.

(My best friend told me this in like 3rd grade and I was all oh shit cuz I liked two boys at the time. Lmao. Anyways back to the story.)

-Time skip to after school-

Finally school was over. Maybe now she could ask Alya for some advice. I mean she was her best friend after all. she just had to find her before she left.

Marinette made her way over to Alya as they were walking off campus.

"Alya, wait up"

"Hurry up girl, I gotta be home to babysit my sisters"

"Ok, ok. I have a bit of a dilemma"

"Ok spill"

Marinette told Alya about how she wasn't sure about her feelings. And how she didn't know who she truly liked. They went over the pro's and con's of both guys. In conclusion there was a tie between both. Luka and Adrien both were amazing people, but she also wasn't sure how either of them felt about Marinette.

Marinette has WAY to many boy troubles already. Alya hated to see her so anxious and worried all the time. So, she came to the conclusion that there was only one way to settle this. And she knew her best friend was not gonna like it.

"Ok. Marinette I have an idea"

"You may not love it or even like it, but I gotta feeling it's gonna work"

"Ok. So here's what you gotta do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know the chapter is short, but I promise the story will lead somewhere that I really hope you'll all like! ❤️❤️❤️ I Love you all and I hope you enjoy what's in store for you