Chapter 10: Reveal???

As she walked through the exit doors of then airport, it was as if adrenaline had kicked in on full speed.

Marinette ran and ran all the way to adrien's house. She skidded to a stop and there she stood. At the gates of the Agreste mansion.

And just as the bluenette was about to ring the doorbell, she heard screams coming from the park.

"has someone finally been akumatized after so long?", mari said outloud to herself.

"well that doesn't matter right now. Tikki spots on!"

She transformed and swung all the way to the park. The screams were coming from the people on the carousel. It looked like something went wrong and it was going way too fast.

And just as she was about to swing her yoyo again, in came a kitty.

"Well, lets get this over with then, shall we ladybug."

He was clearly still a bit upset.

The two heroes leaped into action to stop the ride. Chat Noir used his cataclysm to stop the machine and they got everyone off safely.

As the blond hero was about to jump off, a hand placed itself on his shoulder.

"Kitty we need to talk."

"Why? There's nothing to talk about."

"YES, there is. I know you're upset and I'm sorry. I didn't think it would hurt you this much-"

"yea. That's the thing. You convince your self that you're selfless, when really... you only think of your feelings and how it will affect you."

Chat's ears got droopy.

"Your right kitty..... and I'm incredibly sorry..... If it makes you feel any better my relationship ended."

Chat placed his hands on both ladybug's shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

"Do you really think that makes me feel any better!? Ladybug, all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy! And maybe even be happy with me..... and hearing that you broke up with this guy! That makes me feel like it's my fault. That your unhappiness is all because of me and my stupid childish behavior."

He slowly took his hands off her shoulders and turned around.

"Ch-Chat.."

A tear trickled down ladybugs cheek. And chat noir's ring started to beep.

"Goodbye ladybug."

Just like that, he jumped through the air and left.

"no... no! This isn't over."

Ladybug swung through the air and caught up to him and continued to follow him.

As he jumped through his bedroom window ladybug creeped around the corner of the mansions outer wall and peeked in through the side of adrien's window.

'Huh? why is he in adrien's room? wait...? no.....!', she thought to herself.

she saw a flash cover chat and when it ended... there stood adrien in his place.

Ladybug couldn't believe her eyes. Adrien had loved her all along. And in both forms.

How could she have not seen it?!?!

But that didn't matter. She knew what she had to do.

Before she did, she continued to watch a depressed adrien through the window for a bit longer.