Chapter 3: The Date

-time skip to Sunday morning-

The sun beamed through Marinette's window. Today was the day of her date with Adrien!

"Wake up Marinette! Or else you won't have enough time to get ready for your date with ADRIEN!", yelled Tikki

Marinette would not wake up. So tikki grabbed one of marinette's special quills and tickled the sleepy girls nose.

"Hahahaha tikki stop it", she said playfully. She checked her phone and it was already 10 o'clock!!

"GAAAHHH!! Oh no I barely have enough time to get ready AND make the food for the picnic!!"

Marinette sped down to the bakery to prepare the food. In 1 hour she managed to pack a full picnic basket with sandwiches, salad, lots of croissants (which were Adrien's favorite 😉), guacamole and chips, lemonade, some fruit, and chicken wings.

Now she had to take a shower and get dressed.

She quickly took a shower and opened her closet.

"What should I wear tikki?!"

Eventually they decided on a dark red and white striped shirt with flowy sleeves and high waisted jeans with roses stitched on. And finally to top it off she put on a black string choker.

Just as she was finishing doing her makeup, the door bell rang

"Marinette! Honey, Adrien is here!"

"Coming mama!"

Marinette rushes down to the bakery where Adrien was waiting for her.

When Marinette came down the steps, it was practically in slow motion because of how beautiful Adrien thought she looked.

Her shiny, silky navy blue hair in her classic, cute pigtails. And the way she tucked in her shirt. Was the cutest. And her jeans had flowers on them.

'Ha! Flowers. Of course, she is after all my flower', Adrien thought to himself

"H-hi Marinette! You look.. just WOW!"

Marinette chuckled at his reaction.

"Haha, thanks Adrien."

Once Marinette was all the way down the stairs, she grabbed the picnic basket and only then did she realize how HOT he looked. Especially with the sunlight glowing around him.

"Shall we?", he asked

"Yes, we shall", replied Marinette

The walk to the park was mostly silent. They just walked side by side, both of them with slightly red faces.

Adrien finally broke the silence

"So what did you pack?"

"Oh um, you know sandwiches, salad fruit, etc."

Suddenly the teen model saw an evil smirk grow on the clumsy girls face.

"Oh! And a special batch of treats just for you! But you'll have to wait until we're at the park to find out."

Adrien laughed at this.

"Haha ok. Whatever you say my flower."

"Oh ummm. I'm sorry. I didn't mean.....", said Adrien in a panicky tone

Marinette gave him a reassuring smile. She actually liked that he called her that. It was cute.

This made Adrien blush and rub the back of his neck in embarrassment.

The two had finally reached the park

The two had finally reached the park. They found the perfect spot under a willow tree. They set down the picnic blanket and some pillows.

They plopped down on the ground and Marinette opened the picnic basket to reveal all the delicious treats she had brought for them.

Adrien could already smell them. The fresh baked croissants that he loved so much.

'She remembered.' He thought to himself.

"Wow! Marinette you really didn't have to do all this.", whined Adrien

"But I wanted to. I wanted today to be.."

Before she could finish her sentence she turned bright red.

"You know... well.... special."

The model scooted closer to her. And whispered into her ear

"Just being here with you is special enough.."

He moved to face her.

"And knowing you did ALL THIS, just... for me."

"Wow...."

They both blushed. And Adrien went back to thinking about food.

"So, what do you suggest we start with my flower"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much if you have read up to this point. Just knowing someone enjoys my writing is amazing. I usually publish chapters in batches from 2-3 at a time. Feel free to comment and tell me to hurry up with more. I have school too so it might take long, but I'll try my best to write and publish at a consistent rate. Thank you so much. I love you, my readers! ❤️❤️❤️❤️