Chapter 2: The Plan

"W-W-WHHAAATT??!!"

"NOPE! No way!"

"I'm not doing that"

The clumsy girl couldn't believe this! Well, it's wasn't a bad idea at all actually. It was actually a really good idea. Buuuttt... It's was a whole process. For a few days she would have to spend more time with Adrien. As in Agreste. ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Or She could just go straight to asking him out and seeing if he liked her. On their date she would ask him how he felt about her.

And if he doesn't feel the same way Marinette I feels about him, then She would stop chasing him and go to Luka.

(And maybe seeing Marinette with Luka would make Adrien jealous 😏)

Yes, her heart might be partially broken. But then She'd spend more time with Luka and to see how he feels about the clumsy girl.

The more she thought about it the more anxiety she got.

"Ughhhhhh!! Why does this all have to be so difficult?!"

"Because love is a battlefield. The kind with machine guns."

This made Marinette give her blogger friend an annoyed look.

"Come on girl! This is a good plan and it's the only plan you got"

"But...."

~SIGH~

"Fine, I'll do it"

"YAY! Ok. Operation 'crushies' is a GO!"

'I can already tell this is going to be extremely humiliating and a complete disaster.' She thought to herself

-time skip to next day at school-

Marinette was prepared to ask Adrien out this weekend. She would march up those stairs and ask the hot blonde boy, whom she loved, the go on a date with her this weekend.

"Hey Marinette."

"H-H-Hey Adrien."

Adrien had just walked past her. This was her chance.

"ADRIKINS!!"

Ugh. Of course Chloe had to come and prevent her from talking to Adrien. I guess she'd just have to ask him at lunch.

'Ok. Marinette, you got this. Chloe coming in and stopping me from asking Adrien out on a date was a good thing. This way I have more time to think over what I'm going to say to Adrien.' , she thought to herself

Ok. She could just say 'hey adrien, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a picnic with me this Sunday.'

'Yea... OK. That's good. I don't want to be too pushy, but I also don't want to leave him with much of a choice. You know.. Only for the sake of the plan right?', She thought to herself

-RIIIINNNNGGGG-

As Marinette got walked out of her classroom she realized Adrien had already left.

'Oh no!' , the bluebell eyed girl thought to herself.

She quickly rushed out the door. But before she could, she was jerked back. It was Alya. Who then gave her a quick thumbs up and let her go.