Chapter 7: Music

Luka has loved music since the day he was born. He especially loved the guitar.

Ever Since he had first held a guitar he knew that's what he wanted to do. He wanted to get into this prestigious music academy in America.

Ever since he entered high school, every year he would apply for the school.

And although his family isn't rich, his mom would scrape up every penny to get him into that school.

School was almost out for the year and it was time for his 3rd attempt at getting in. He wrote the same letter each time and sent a new video of him playing his guitar each time.

A few weeks later after there was only a week left of school he had gotten a rather larger letter from the academy.

He took it to his room and opened it with a guitar pick.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He had finally gotten in.

Except now he had more factors to consider. Usually he wouldn't mind leaving for America.

But now..... he had fallen in love. How was he going to tell her.

He loved marinette, but this was his passion and his dream before he met her.

And he wasn't stupid. He could see it in her eyes that the bluenette still longed for Adrien Agreste.

He loved her and she loved him but, marinette loves Adrien more. And therefore luka loves music more.

He would have to just make the most of his time left with his girlfriend.

He would leave for America on the first day of summer to get settled in his new dorm at the academy.

He spent the week packing and buying all the things he needed and planning what to do with marinette in the afternoons and how to tell her he was leaving for good.

It was finally the weekend and there was only one more week left of school after that.

The bluenette had already planned to hangout with alya all weekend.

The two besties walked to marinette's home and into her room.

"Sooooo girl. There is no way you spend an entire lunch time talking to a boy without anything happening.", said alya curiously.

"Um... I-I have no idea what your talking about. I was just telling him that I want to be just friends again. That's all."

"Mhmmm. Marinette, did anyone ever tell you you're a REALLY bad liar. So tell me what happened or I will squeeze it out of you", alya slowly started creeping over to start tickling her since she knows how ticklish her best friend is.

"No... no... nooooooo.... hahahahahaha", the bluenette began to laugh uncontrollably as her best friend tickled her to death.

"I'll stop if you just tell me what happened!"

"Ok! ... hahaha... ok! You win.", said marinette as alya began to stop ticking her friend.

"All that happened was we went under the bleachers and he kissed me and then we stopped and then I told him I just wanted to be friends since he broke my heart and I have a boyfriend now. Then I told him I loved him and he said he loved me too. And then we walked out and I told him not to tell anyone. So you better not tell anyone either!", explained the bluenette in a rapid but calm tone.

Alya sat there wide eyes a mouth open at what her friend had just told her.

"Alya? Alya?! ALYA?!!!", screamed marinette while shaking her frozen friend.