Chapter 4: Broken Flower

-time skip to after eating-

"Wow Marinette! That was delicious! But I mean no surprise there... your good at everything."

"Thanks!", marinette started to blush.

"Soooo, what now?" Asked Adrien nervously.

Marinette scanned the park, when she spotted some rental bikes.

"Oh, um we could go on a bike ride.", suggested Marinette.

'Uh oh', Adrien thought to himself. He started to turn red and made a nervous face towards his flower.

"What's wrong?" Asked a concerned Marinette.

"Well you know. Most of my life I was homeschooled and I was never let out of the house...."

"And since your body guard drives you everywhere..."

" I don't know how to ride a bike..."

He was prepared for her to start laughing and to make fun of him, but she didn't.

"Why aren't you laughing?"

"What do you mean? Why would I?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean it's kinda pathetic."

"It's not your fault Adrien. Your father is never there for you. I don't mean to be rude, but it seams as he doesn't pay much attention to you what so ever..."

Adrien looked sad. So she did the only thing she could think of.

She hugged him.

She pulled him close to her chest. And wrapped her arms around him.

The teen model started to tear up. Marinette was such a caring and amazing person. And he loved her... but not as much as ladybug.

Yet he still wrapped his own arms around his flower. He dug his face into her silky hair.

As much as she wanted this to last, marinette pulled away. Her hands on his shoulders.

She wiped his tears away with her sleeve and brushed his hair back with her hand.

Before she did, she noticed that he kind of looked like chat noir with his messy hair. But she didn't think into it too much. 

"Look, I know this is about more than not being able to ride a bike. But I need you to know that I'll always be there for you."

Adrien smiled his cute smile and nodded.

"How about I teach you. We can ride together."

"Yea! That would be great!"

She laughed as Adrien stood up.

"Come on!", the golden blonde boy held his hand out for his flower.

She took his hand and stood up. They rented the bike for one hour. Just enough time to teach him how to ride and enough time to maybe go on a romantic ride.

"Ok. So sit on the bike and grab the handles. I'll hold on while you adjust."

"D-don't let go..."

"Never.", she responded.

-25 minutes later-

"I'm doing it I'm really doing it!", shouted Adrien.

He rode around in circles and once he turned back to marinette, he jumped off the bike and hugged her.

They fell backwards on their blankets and pillows. Adrien was on top of her.

They both turned BRIGHT RED...
So Adrien did the only thing her could think of.