Chapter 11: too soon

The next day marinette was woken up my the buzzing of her ringtone.

She yawned, " h-hello?"
"Girl where are you? We've been waiting outside the bakery for 20 minutes where are you?"

Oh no! She had completely forgotten that they had all planned to go ice skating together that afternoon.

With all the stuff going on she had totally forgotten about it!

"Oh uhm, sorry I'll be down in 5 minutes!"

"Yea you better, Adrien said he you guys had a surprise for nino and me. And he wont tell us until you get down here so HURRY UP!"

Alya had hung up and left her best friend confused. She then saw all of the texts from Adrien saying that they should tell them everything.

Well maybe not everything.
But enough, it was too soon.

The bluenette got out of bed and got ready as fast as she could.
"Cmon tikki!", marinette said as the Kwami flew into her bag.

She ran down the stairs, but skidded to a stop to grab a a croissant, a cookie, and a small piece of Camembert.

She gave the cookies to tikki before she stepped outside to find her friends waiting for her.
"Jeez finally girl!" Cried Alya
She turned to look at Adrien, who's face had lit up when marinette had stepped outside.

"So what's the surprise dudes?", nino asked.
"Yea you know I'm impatient marinette." Added Alya

The bluenette walked over to Adrien they placed their arms around each other and smiled.

Nino and Alya's eyes widened as they looked at their friends.

*le gasp*

"Oh"
"My"
"God"
"FINALY!!" They said together in unison.

Adrien and marinette laughed and smiled at each other.

All Adrien wanted to do was look into his lady's sparkling blue eyes forever.

"What do you mean finally?" Adrien asked.

"We mean, that finally you guys are together. The adrienette ship has finally sailed!" Replies nino

"You guys are our otp!" Alya said as she hugged the new couple.

Marinette laughed, "that's a little weird but okay."

Alya rolled her eyes at her friend.

They had started walking to the ice rink. Marinette and Adrien holding hands. All Adrien could think about was how much he wanted to kiss her.

The wind blowing in her silky dark hair and her smile. Oh her sweet smile. The lips of the smile that Adrien longed for.

And he couldn't forget her adorable freckles that just made it all the better.

Marinette realized he had been looking at her once they were turning the corner to the ice rink.

The bluenette blushed. They had reached the door. Alya and nino went in front of them.

When they were looking marinette stood on her tips toes and gave Adrien a quick kiss on the cheek. She smiled and walked in.