Chapter 12: the Battle (part 1)

Ladybug and Chat noir swung through the streets until they came close enough to where hawkmoth had been stationed.

He was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Butterflies swarming around it and him. His whole new army around him and on the ground.

How would they ever be able to do this by themselves?

Somehow hawkmoth had upgraded his akumas.

The lucky thing about his upgrade is that all his victims were dark purple, but only one thing on them was dark red.

"Kitty, do you see that?"

"See what?"

"All of the victims have one thing on them highlighted in dark red. That must be where their akuma is!"

"Your right! Good eye darling."

They both stared out at the all the chaos from afar.

"Soooo... what's the plan ladybug?", chat asked

"I-I.... don't..know...", ladybug responded, still staring out.

She looked down and tears started to roll down her rosy cheeks.

"I don't know what to do.... everything just started to get better...", she turned to her kitty and grabbed his hands.

She looked up at him. Chat could see the fear in her eyes.

"I- I finally found you.. and we were finally together... and now..."

She started to cry even more, tears rolling down her face. Constantly coming.

"Now... it's all gone... and I don't know what the fuck to do!!" She sobbed.

Chat pulled her into his arms and they fell to the ground in their embrace.

"I- I'm scared Adrien.... I don't wanna loose you... or anyone else..!"

Tears started to peak at chats eyes as ladybug sobbed into his shoulder.

He held up his lady so she was facing him. His hands cupping her tear drizzled cheeks.

He pulled her face closer to his, their foreheads only inches apart.

Chat look her in the eyes. Ladybug looked up to see his dazzling green eyes staring right at her.

"Mari... you are never going to loose me! Ever! We won't ever loose each other! I promise..." he said this as he wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"I would never let anyone take you for me, ever.... and if I have to risk my life for you, I won't hesitate to do so!"

"Chat.... I won't let you!"

"I'm not asking for permission! Marinette... ladybug... I love you with all of my heart and soul! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you!" His voice was a bit shaky as he was crying.

He pointed towards hawkmoth, "and whoever that fucker is over there, is gonna have to go through me before he can ever get his hands on you or Paris!.."

"Us." Ladybug put her hand on top of his hand that was still cupped to her cheek.

"Exactly.." he smiled and she smiled back, tears still slowly running down their cheeks.

Ladybug grabbed his neck and pulled him in. Closing the gap between them.

They kissed and melted into their already warm embrace.

They pulled away, but kept their foreheads together for a few more seconds.

Chat stood up first. He held his hand out to his love.

"Now.... lets go kick his ass m'lady"

Ladybug laughed a little as she took his hand and stood up next to him.

She intertwined her fingers with his.

They looked at each other and then at the Eiffel Tower.

"Let's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*takes sip of fangirl fuel* ahem ahem. I am here. PLUS ULTRA BITCH! Lmao. Okay I'm sorry I had to. Anyways I'm also sorry for a short chapter! I just felt like I needed to update for you guys. The next one will be longer I promise!! And omg! Thank you for 1.62k view! Like what the actual fuck! You don't know how fucking happy that makes me feel! 😭💗💗💗😭💗 So, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I love you all my readers! Remember to comment!❤️ (btw to comment you highlight the text and press comment 😉)
Hope your still enjoying this story and BYE BYE💗💗💗🤠🤩

Love, Author- magigabby