Asking Friends

Special thanks to Mellow41319 for helping me get this photo. My phone wouldn't download or screenshot the photo, but you were just one text away from me, even tho you are thousands of miles away. I can always count on you. Plus the best thing is, is that you don't ask questions when I ask for you to do something important for me. Now that, is what a best friend does. Internet Friends Rocks!!!!! ♥♥♥

Now let's get to the story....

-•-•-
"Bye daddy! Love you!"I exclaimed as I kissed my daddy's cheek, jumped out the car and ran to the school building. I love school. I love learning new things. I heard my daddy's faint "bye Alexis! Love you too!" I waved behind me and he waved back. I then entered the building.

"LEXIE!"Screamed Paige. I giggled at her excitement.

"Hey Paige." We hugged and did our special handshake that only us two girls can do as we created it.

"Lexie, have you started the English homework yet?" Me and Paige are in the same English class. I nodded. "How many have you got?"

"Yeah. I have got my Gram's, Javi's, Kevin's and Lanie's. So 4. What about you, Paige?"

"My parents and siblings. So 6." Paige has got 4 siblings; 3 older sisters and a baby brother."

"How did you get Dylans answer? He's 10months old. He hasn't said his first word yet." I asked.

"Oh yeah, well Dyl was very clear with his answer. He pointed at me and held his arms up to me. And when I picked him up, he gave me a sloppy kiss. Like dogs do I guess. I knew that his version of true love was what me and him have. Sibling's love is unbreakable. He's is my favourite sibling of all!" Explained Paige as we walked to our classroom.

"Yeah Dyl is a very cute baby. I wish I had a baby brother. I really want a sibling." I sighed.

"What about that lady detective you keep mentioning about? Doesn't your dad love her?" Paige stated.

"Yeah they are both head over heels in love with each other. You can see it in their eyes. But they are pulling away from each other. Like there is a wall blocking them from telling their feelings." I told her.

"They'll come around soon. Anyway, what's your version on true love?" She asked. And so I told her.

"What's yours, Paige?" I asked when she finished writing down what in told her.

"True love is a best friend who would do anything for you. It awakens something in you body that's never been lit with a spark before. True love is when your eyes twinkle with love. It's when it's written all over your eyes and so you don't have to speak it with words." Explained Paige.

"Who do you love, Paige?"I asked. Paige giggled.

"I love my family and you, Lexie. You're my best friend! And I want it to stay that way forever!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me in a big bear hug. I hugged her back.

"I love you too, Paige. You're my best friend too. And I'll make sure it stays that way forever." Paige smiled. I wrote what she said down in my notebook.

Ding ding! Rang the bell.

And me and Paige entered our classroom.

-•-•-
It was three lesson and I was in science. We were learning about food chains. We had to draw food and animals and put them in a food chain.