Asking Daddy

This is a continue from the last chapter. Enjoy.

-•-•-

Previously on What is the meaning of True love....

"Kit-"

"Shhh! "I shushed mommy to be quiet. I then pointed to daddy and Kate. Mommy looked and gasped. Kate and daddy looked towards us. They dropped hands. I threw a mini tantrum as I turned towards mommy. "What part of 'Shhh!' do you not understand?! Could you not see that Daddy and Kate was in their own little world where only they belong in? Did you not see the love they share just moments ago? Why did you ruin the perfect moment for them? Why?" I rambled. Completely forgetting that Caskett heard what I said. "Why did you ruin the perfect Caskett moment?"

"Caskett?" The three adults asked me in unison.

"Yes Caskett. It's Castle and Beckett together. Cas from Castle and Kett from Beckett. Caskett." I fangirled as I explained. The adults ohhh'ed.

"I like it." Smiled Daddy, "it's like the whole murder thing, Caskett."

"Let's just hope it doesn't come that close to the other meaning of casket." Told Kate as she kissed daddy's cheek.

"Well I must be off then. Got paperwork to finish off." Bye castle, bye Alexis, bye Meredith."

"Kate, what about the park and ice cream?" I asked.

"Pumpkin, Kate has got paperwork to do. How about I take you. And we can get ice cream after dinner. How does that sound?" I looked towards Kate.

"I'll take you another day. I promise." Kate said and I nodded. She kissed me on the forehead and daddy on the cheek. Said her goodbyes again and walked out the door.

"Can we go park now daddy?" I asked hyperly. Daddy laughed.

"Yes pumpkin. Go get ready." I nodded and whet to get ready. I soon came back and we left. Mommy didn't want to come. So she stayed and watched TV....

-•-•-•-•-
Me and daddy walked to the park. I ran to the swings and sat on one. "Daddy, can you push me please?" I asked politely. But daddy was in a haze. I could tell just be looking at him. "Daddy?" No answer. "Daddy!" still no answer. So I cleared my voice. "DADDY!!"I yelled and daddy jumped 2ft into the air. I bursted out laughing.

"Oh... um... yes pumpkin?" He asked innocently. I slowly calmed down.

"Can you push me please?"I repeated. He nodded and pushed me on the swing. After a little while, I asked him a question. "What was you thinking about, daddy?" I felt daddy not pushing me no more. So I stop the swing and looked up at him. The look was back. The look  was back on his dashingly handsome face. The same exact look he shows to only Kate. "Is it Kate? Was you thinking of Kate?" I asked him, well it sounded more like a statement to me though. He smiled and I knew I was correct. I smiled back. I took this as my chance to ask him my question. "Daddy, I am going to ask you a question, a very important question. So I want you to think of something or maybe someone who means so much to you."

"Oh that's easy, it's you, pumpkin, you mean the whole world to me." Daddy replied as he smiled at me. I giggled.

"Oh daddy. I'm your daughter, I'm suppose to mean the whole world to you. It shows that you love me so deeply and truly." I smiled as I answered him. He engulfed me in a cute and loveable bear hug.

"Okay, so what was your question?" He asked.

"Have you got something or someone in mind?" I asked back, a small, mini smirk on my face. He thought and soon nodded. "Now think of that and answer my question by describing what you have thought of. Understand?" He nodded. "Okay, describe what true love means to you by using your own words." I don't tell him the other rule because I know full well who he is thinking of.