Meeting the Bad Boy

Author's note: Heyyy guys, writing the second chapter of the book and oh my I'm so excited!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! And make sure to vote and comment!
Love you all xo

Saturday mornings, my favourite. To just sit, eat and watch Pretty Little Liars. Yes, you're probably wondering why I don't go out and hang with my friends on Saturday's? Well here are my reasons...

1. I really don't have that many friends.
2. Who can be bothered anyways? I'd rather just watch Pretty Little Liars and fan girl over all the good looking guys in it.
3. The two friends I have seem to always be playing sport or doing something active on Saturday's and that's definitely something I don't really want to participate in.

Saturday's for me are relaxed days where all I do is eat. I mean who doesn't love eating unhealthy foods and watching the best tv shows? One of the best parts of my day is writing in my diary about how much I LOVE Chase Parker.....

My mom comes in, interrupting my day dream.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Well a good morning would be nice," she growls.

"Mom get to the point, I'm very busy right now," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm sure you've already noticed but we have new neighbours next door. I've just made some brownies so can you please go and deliver them to our new friends?"

Are you kidding me? She wants ME to go next door and deliver her brownies?!
I'm WAY to shy to do that! And what if that insanely hot guy opens the door? Oh Goodness.

My voice is shaking, "mom please no, I look like a total mess and I'm too shy."

"Please hun, I've got stuff to do" she pleads.

"Fine" I say with a big huff .

Although my mom can be very annoying at times, I do love her very much and I absolutely hate arguing with her. After dad died she's never been the same. It... it really broke her and right now I'm all that she has. At times when she is driving me crazy, all I want to do is strangle her, but I just try my best to put it all behind me, because I know how much she is hurt, although she try's so hard to hide it.

*********

Here I am walking up to the house, shaking with fear. Yes, I know I'm a total drama queen. I'm looking like a complete mess with no makeup on and my usual messy bun, I'd quickly chucked on some yoga pants and an oversized grey hoodie.

I knock on the door hoping that the insanely hot guy doesn't open up. I mean I get so nervous and awkward around good looking people, even though I never get any of them talking to me...well expect for Chase.

"Hi," an incredibly deep voice says, making me jump. Mmmm it sounded sooo hot.

"Ah, hi," I say, my voice shaking, while I'm looking at the ground.

Oh. My. He's just beautiful. With his deep rich brown hair that he runs his hands through and his green eyes that look like they're glowing. His golden tan skin and Oh!  THAT JAWLINE!  And don't even get me started on that muscular body. I'm not sure if I'm drooling or not at this point. He was totally giving me eyegasms.

"Um hey, how can I help you?" He asks with a confused expression on his gorgeous face.

"Oh um sorry, ah um I live next door and my mother um wanted me to come and give these brownies to you."

Mother really? And why did I say so many ah's and Um's...

"Haha thanks," he responds with a look that I can't quite decipher.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Ummm my name is um Aliya," I stutter, my voice shaking uncontrollably.

"Well hi Aliya, you like to say um a lot don't you?" He concludes with an adorable chuckle.

"Oh um sorry," I apologise, internally slapping myself for being such a dummy.

He smiles, well at least I think it's a smile, "My name's Jake, Jake Anderson. Thanks for the brownies. Bye"

And with that he shuts the door straight away, leaving me still standing at his door.

*********

Sitting in bed I just can't stop thinking about those beautiful green eyes, I've never quite seen anything like them before. I also can't stop picturing how handsome this guy was. Jake... Jake... Jake and Aliya.... that works doesn't it?

Okay. Okay. Okay stop Aliya. Stop. You don't like him. You can't like him, you only just met for starters. You're in love with Chase Parker. Chase...Chase and Aliya.

Jake. He was a very mysterious person. I couldn't quite read him yet. Every facial expression he gave me, I couldn't decipher what it meant. He was kind of cold but he was also pretty nice. Well, at least I think he is nice. Maybe he was only being nice because of what a geek I was. I couldn't look at him in the eye. My voice was shaking and I wouldn't stop saying um..

He probably thinks I'm really shy and weird... well I guess I am...but I like it. I liked how he was mysterious, how he was hard to read, how he had this cold, bad boy side to him. I was excited for what else there was to come...

*********

Sunday came and once again all I did was sit in my room watching Pretty Little Liars. I also couldn't get Jake out of my mind. Everything about him made me so excited.

His room was directly opposite mine, and I would try to catch as many glances at him as possible without him knowing... I know that it's really creepy but just I couldn't stop myself from looking. One of the hottest guys I'd ever seen was literally right outside my bedroom window!

I couldn't stop wondering if he'd be coming to school on Monday too! I couldn't wait to tell Mia all about him! Well I mean he would probably go for Mia, she was a cheerleader after all. Plus, she was pretty, funny, hot and nice. All guys went for her. Everyone always wondered why she was friends with me...and sometimes I wonder the exact same thing.

Or Cheryl. Cheryl would definitely go for him. Even though her and Chase had something going on she always had a need to flirt with every guy that came along.

There really was no point getting my hopes up, I've already made that mistake with Chase...many times. Chase has broken me so many times, but that's my fault. Why would anyone like him ever want to go out with someone like me?

And why would Jake Anderson ever go for a girl like me? A girl who is not pretty, not funny but instead she's just boring, shy and is nerd.

He's so attractive, he could have literally any girl he wanted. Why would he ever choose me? I really needed to stop thinking that I had a chance because I don't! And I'm just going to keep on hurting myself.

Author's note:
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It's not very long! But I'm slowly getting there!
Make sure to vote and comment.
Love you guys xoxo