School Without the Bad Boy

Author's Note
Hey guys we are on a roll!!!!! I've decided to upload three juicy new exciting chapters for you all to read today. Hope y'all enjoy xx

**********

Coming to school today was hard. REALLY hard, I just wanted to curl up in bed and cry all day but I can't afford to miss out on too much school...okay that's a lie, I can cause I'm way ahead of everyone else but I don't want to risk falling back with the pack. I forced myself to get up and go to hell, also known as school.

I didn't put any effort into myself. I honestly looked like the walking dead, I got barely any sleep and my hair is a knotted mess which I chucked up into a scraggly bun. My face was pale from lack of sleep and I left the house wearing grey sweatpants and an old hoodie.

I trudged into school, pushing past a number of kids who have no spacial awareness and block my path. I looked around the parking lot to see if Jake was here today, I couldn't see his motorbike or his car anywhere, weird. I'll be honest, I did feel a little bit guilty for making him go away yesterday but I just really didn't want to deal with him.

I grab my books from my locker and head off to my first period class. This is going to be a long day.

As I make my way down the noisy buzzing halls I see Mia pass by me with her cheerleader friends. They all look me up and down with disgusted faces. I give them the biggest greasy, I don't want them to know just how miserable they've made me.

We pass by each other without a single word.

**********

Lunchtime. This will be interesting.

I surveyed the loud cafeteria, tables filled with laughing high school students. Normally I follow Mia to wherever she wants to sit but that's all changed now. I decide to go over to Chase's table, he'll let me sit with them right? He spots me hesitantly heading towards his table. He gives me a beaming smile and beckons me over. Cheryl who sits beside him snaps her head towards me. Before I can take a seat she is up out of her spot and her nails dig into my forearm as she drags me away from the table. Chase looks utterly confused at this.

Cheryl yanks me over to a secluded corner of the cafeteria, her eyes shooting daggers into my soul. Ahh, and now the real Cheryl reveals herself.

"Stay away from Chase," she hisses.

"Excuse me?" I laugh.

"He's MY boyfriend and I don't want him to have any distractions, even if they're as ugly as you!" She spat.

I flinched back at the harshness of her words. Anger washed over me. Who does she think she is?!

"Okay well first of all, you two are hardly even dating anymore and second of all, Chase is my best friend! You can't just separate us like that!" I seeth through clenched teeth. My knuckles turn white as I grip my tray of food.

"Look, just back off and leave him alone or else I'll tell everyone that little secret you've been hiding for so long," she grins wickedly.

I can feel myself pale at this. She wouldn't. Would she? Oh who am I kidding she totally would. I can't risk that getting out, it'd be horrible.

"No," I breath in shock.

"Oh yes," she cackles gleefully.

"What's going on here?" Chase asks with concern.

Cheryl looks at me expectingly, she was waiting for me to make my move. I sighed deeply. It breaks my heart and infuriates me but I have to do this.

"N-none of your damn business Chase." I utter. Cheryl rolls her eyes, obviously wanting me to do better than that.

Chase laughs in surprise. "Very funny, now what's actually going on?"