Party with the Bad Boy

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I finally updated with a new chapter! This one's a little long but hopefully you'll be entertained the whole time! I was just bursting with ideas. ENJOY!!! xx

Song: Another One Bites The Dust-Queen

**********

Friday night. Party night. The night I'd been dreading all week long. Not because of the actual party itself. No. I'd already decided that I wouldn't be going. I was stressing out for today because I knew that Mia would try to get me to go to the party at all costs.

I'd just come home from school when it started.

Mia:
Come

Come

Come

Come

Come

Come

Aliya:
No

Miah:
I'm coming around and I am going to physically drag you out of that house.

Aliya:
😫🙄

Ughhhh even if I lock the door she knows where our spare key is. Just GREAAATT. And if I hide the key I have no doubt that she will not hesitate to break the door down. Yay.

*********

"Let! Go! Of! Me!!!!" I screeched as I tried to wriggle out of Mia's ridiculously tight grasp. That girl had some serious strength.

"No!" She shouted back crazily, trying to wrestle me down the stairs.

"Mia! Just stop. I don't want to go! You know why. It's Cheryl's party, she's going to be jamming her tongue down Chase's throat all night long and besides, I don't fit in with anyone who's going anyways," I argued, refusing to give up.

"But that's what you say for every party! Come on! Live a little! You're a teenager! You're SUPPOSED to go to parties, that's just what we do!" She reasoned back now getting pretty annoyed.

I finally managed to wriggle out of her hold on me and folded my arms. She had a point. I was a teenager. I should just go out and enjoy myself. Right?

"What's in it for me if I agree to go with you?" I asked, slowly beginning to give in.

"Oh! Yesyesyesyesyes!! You're considering it!" She squealed jumping up and down in excitement.

"Don't get your hopes up," I deadpanned.

"Okay, okay. Ummm well...I'll...I'll...oh! I know! I'll get you those tickets to that Justin Bieber concert you really wanted. Oh! And I'll stop making you do my homework...for a month," she offered.

Mmmm tempting.

"Make it two months."

"Deal!" She said instantly, sticking out her hand for me to shake.

Ughhh I really want to go see Justin Bieber and it'd be great to just focus on my own homework for once...but I also really didn't want to go to the party.

You know what? I'm gonna go! Yeah! I'm a young teenage girl who does all her work, I deserve to have some fun!

"Deal!" I agreed, shaking her hand.

"Ahhh! Great!! Okay, well we need to hurry up and sort your outfit. I brought a dress for you just in case. OH! And we need to get started on your makeover. I brought all my tools!" She squealed, skipping towards my room.