Bootylicious Bad Boy

Author's Note:
Wassup homies!
Thought I'd give you another chapter cause why not?
Xxxxx

**********

After Chase left I was in complete shock. How, after all this time could he love me now? Seriously. The one point in my life where I'm not sure about my feelings for him, he decides to let out that he loves me.

Perfect timing.

Dawn didn't ask too many questions, which I was thankful for, and she left me to think it over for a while. I even talked to mom about it and she wasn't much help at all.

"Oh chunky monkey, I think it's pretty obvious that Chase is only saying he loves you just so he can bump uglies. I hate to say it but that's teenage boys for you," she'd said.

I groaned and stumbled up to my room before she could humiliate me any further.

I put off the entire matter for later and collapsed in my room. I spent the rest of the day watching some weird Australian show that ended up actually being hilarious called Summer Heights High, just to take my mind off of everything.

Mr G. Totally reminded me of Kurt.

After eating some dinner and trying to avoid all conversation topics to do with the birds and the bees, with mom, I finally decided to head to sleep and face all of this stuff in the morning.

"MOM!!!! DID YOU TAKE MY TOOTHBRUSH?!" I shouted from the bathroom, when I realised it wasn't where it normally was. Strange.

"Sorry sweet cheeks, haven't touched it!" She yelled back apologetically.

I shrugged it off and used a spare brush before finally collapsing into bed.

I glanced over at Jake's window like I did every night as a habit. I could see him in his room, shirtless might I add, and he was blaring his music WAY too loud. Much to my amusement he was listening to Bootylicious, and even funnier was the fact that he was dancing to it, hips wiggling and all as he cleaned his room.

I couldn't help but laugh. I mean sure at the moment I despised him for kissing Sasha...even though he had every right to...and it's not like we were a couple or anything. But the point being, he still was able to make smile amidst all the chaos my boring life has suddenly created.

I laughed again when I heard him sing along to the lyrics in a high pitched voice and he slapped his butt repeatedly to the beat. I shook my head, still giggling at his antics and tucked myself into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

**********

"So then I was all like, no! You CANNOT put the kittens in the fridge," Tiani chuckled, making us all burst out laughing.

I'd come over to hang out at Lucy and Tiani's place and I brought Mia with me because I thought it would be cool for all us girls to hang out together. We'd been mucking around and joking all morning long, I'd laughed so much my stomach ached.

We finally caught our breath from our obscene laughter and a small silence settled upon the group.

Tiani suddenly pulled out her expensive wrist watch which she rarely wears, because she's scared she'll get a watch tan, and she hastily checked the time.

"Oh! Look at the time! I have to go!" She exclaimed quickly jumping up from her spot on the large bed we'd all been lounging on.

"Go where?" I asked curiously.

"Oh just to, you know, run a few errands and stuff," she mumbled quickly, rushing to put her heels on, and collecting her keys. Yes she wears heels. Like everyday.