Searching for the Bad Boy

Blackness.

The only thing that surrounds me. I hear distant footsteps drawing closer and faint voices from down the hall. I feel the comforting warmth of hospital sheets cocooned around me.

Lightness.

Light floods into my eyes as they crack open slowly. I feel movement slowly returning back into my body, as I tilt my head towards the door. A nurse enters. Her features defined and pretty, with sandy blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes looking upon me in shock.

"O-oh BLIMADIDDLY! YOU'RE AWAKE! Well call me a chicken and fry me like Kentucky! She's risin' from her beauty sleep! Somebody get in here ASAP ROCKY!" She cried in her southern accent.

I groaned weakly and tried to sit up straighter, aching all over.

"Woah there partner hold your horses for a moment, you've just woken up from a solid 4 week snooze! You ain't exactly gonna be boucin' round like some spring chicken, you still need to get some rest."

"N-no...I need to leave. Right now," I whimpered.

"You are in no state missy, you'll have to stay right here for at least another few days while we do some check ups on ya," she said placing a gentle hand on my forearm.

I sighed, resting my head back against my pillow in defeat. I have to leave. I can't wait another few days! I have to go! I have to see everyone!

I have to see Jake.

I heard everything.

**********

I lay there for a few hours, my strength coming back to me rapidly. Doctors treated and ran a few tests, claiming that I needed to stay here as a precaution. I pleaded with them, a tear slipping down my cheek. I had to leave. I had to tell Jake that I loved him too. I could barely wait another second.

I looked desperately around at my surroundings, my eyes landing on the window.

I devised a plan.

I waited until my room was empty of doctors and nurses. Now is my chance. I sprung out of bed, stumbling slightly as I haven't walked in so long. I regained my balance and stripped my bed sheets. I'll do what it takes if it means seeing Jake again. I flung them out my window, tied in a rope style fashion like I'd seen in the movies.

"Come on Aliya, you can do this," I whispered to myself taking a deep breath, before climbing out the window.

I'm coming for you Jakey.

I reached the bottom, unsure of what to do next.

"HEY WAIT!" The nurse with the blonde hair, Thai I think her name was, called out to me from the window above. "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Without hesitation, I ran. Faster than my legs have ever taken me before. Barefoot, and in nothing but a hospital gown. I sprinted all the way to my neighbourhood, to my street, to Jake's House. I knocked on the door loudly, completely out of breath and my heart pounding.

No answer.

I knocked louder.

Still no answer.

"JAKE! SHAYLA! DAWN! SOMEBODY PLEASE!" I cried out hopelessly. I began to sob and crumpled down against the door. I wailed loudly, tears streaming down my face. I felt like giving up hope as I sat there slumped, when it hit me. Of course! He's probably at Kurt's house. How could I be so stupid?

Without another thought I got up, with a new destination in mind.

**********

I ran up to Kurts door, I noticed that it was left slightly jarred open. Without even bothering to knock I burst inside unannounced and ran through to the living room