Detention with the Bad Boy

Hi lovelies, I'm so  sorry for the wait I've just been really caught up this week and didn't have time to write, so thanks for being so patient with me. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.
Lots of love, Fredrick💞

I just stood there eyes wide with anger.
I NEED to get that book back!!!!
Before I knew it I was half way down the stairs on my way to Jake Anderson's house. I stormed down the drive way and right up to his door. I banged repeatedly on the door until I was greeted by a 6ft 3 Greek god smugly smirking at me.

"Where is it?!" I say as I storm through the door.

"Come in why don't you," Jake smirked sarcastically.

"Where. Is. IT?!?!" I practically scream.

"Calm down, your going to wake everyone up," he chuckled

"I'm not gonna calm down until you give me my diary," I said a little calmer this time.

"Ummmmm, how about no."

"WHAT?! Why not??"

"Because, I want to know how far you will go to get this diary back."

"What do you want?" I say in a monotone voice.

"Two months."

"What?" I questioned tilting my head in confusion.

"You do what I want for two months or everyone will see what's in your little diary."

I stop rummaging around his room and look up to find him smirking smugly. I can't do that. I can not be Jake Anderson's servant for two whole months!

"No," I say planting my feet firmly on the ground.

"Well then, I guess Chase will just have to find out how you think he smells like Christmas and how he's the best thing that ever happened to you and that when the sun shines directly on him you think he looks like an angel."

As soon as Jake finishes I go into panic mode.
If Jake shows Chase my diary it could ruin the chance of me and Chase ever getting together.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Great!" Jake's smirk has now turned into a full ear to ear smile. "First order of business, how do you feel about parties?"

"Hate them."

"Didn't look like that last night."

"What do you want Jake?"

"Well my dad is having this stupid dinner party and I need a date."

DATE?! Why the hell does he want me to be his date? He could have any girl in the school and he wants me to go with him. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"When is it?" I ask trying not to look as excited on the outside as I am on the inside.

"Next Friday."

"Well I guess I have no choice."

"I guess not."

**********

BUZZZZZ BUZZZZZ BUZZZZZ

Ughhhhhh, Monday again! I haven't seen Jake since he stole my diary. I need to avoid Jake at all costs. It's bad enough that I have to go to his stupid dinner party I don't want to be doing anything else for him.

"Aliya, breakfast is ready."

I quickly pull on some plain black pants and a white t-shirt and ran down stairs.

"Good morning chunky monkey," My mom Kim chirped happily.

"Mommm," I groaned. "I told you to stop calling me that."