《 SIX 》

《 Get In 》

"Hurry up Diana! Get it!" I heard the coach yell.

I jumped and threw the ball, it sailed through the air and bounced on the hoop before dancing around and finally falling through. I heard cheers from everyone on the girls team as they tackled me into a hug.

The coach blew a whistle and I laughed with the girls as we trudged over to the change rooms. "Hey you" Austin said, catching up with me and slinging his towel over his shoulder.

"Hey" I replied instantly, smiling.

"Great game, you really have some skills" he replied after taking a swig of water.

"Well I mean, girls always win" I relied shrugging one shoulder.

Austin laughed before nudging me. "Yeah yeah" he said, laughing as he headed off to his showers.

I pushed open the door to the woman's change rooms and grabbed my towel. "So, what did Austin say?" Vienna asked as soon as she saw me.

"He said great game and that I have skill" I replied.

Casey groaned. "Oh come on Diana! That guy is so into you, it's actually unbearable to watch" She said in fustration.

"What? No he isn't" I replied.

V straightened up and Casey looked over my shoulder, her expression falling flat. I felt the chills before I had even turned around. "I see you haven't lost your adroitness" a deep voice said, bringing my attention to him.

"Not at all" I replied to Marcus.

His dark eyes glanced over my best friends. "See you around, princess" Marcus said before leaving.

I watched him leave and I didn't miss the glare Austin gave him and the returned glare from Marcus as they passed each other in the hallway. Austin joined my little group.

"Do you mind if I steal your friend away?" He asked V and Casey.

I could see the mischievous glint in their eyes as they nodded enthusiastically. Austin chuckled and turned to me. "Follow me?" He asked.

I nodded. I swung my bag over my shoulder, gripping the strap as.Austin and I walked down the hallway. "Did Marcus say anything?" Austin asked, with an air of jealousy.

I grimaced. "No, just his usual self, why?" I asked, glancing at my blonde friend.

"He seemed particularly angry at me today and I thought he might say something to you" Austin replied, shrugging one shoulder.

"Oh, he knows that I know" I replied.

Austin's smile dropped. "What?" He asked.

"Yeah, he knows that I know what you and him are, it's not a big deal" I replied.

Austin's face drained white. "Not a big deal, Diana, whether you are fae or not, I've broken pack rules and supernatural rules" he replied.

I stopped my walking to look at him properly. "Supernatural rules?" I asked confused.

"The rules set up by those of supernatural origins, werewolves, vampire, fairy's, ghosts... we all run under one rule, don't tell a human" he replied, stopping as well.

"But I'm not human, I'm fae, my mother told me so" I replied, cocking an eyebrow.

"Marcus won't see it that way, this could be his chance to get me eliminated" Austin replied.

I scoffed. "I know Marcus can be cruel but he isn't that cruel" I replied, reaching out to touch Austin's arm.

"He's a vampire Diana!" He whisper yelled.

"So? Do we really want to start discriminating against the supernatural world now? Isn't being black or gay enough? Let's stop the discrimination before it begins Austin, it may be too late for the real world but for the supernatural world, no way" I said, shaking my head.

Austin stepped forward and I took a step back. "You're very passionate about those types of things aren't you?" He asked, leaning forward.

"I don't have to be passionate to want equal rights, everyone is the same, just because we love the same gender or because we're a different colour doesn't make us any different on the inside, we all bleed red.." I trailed off.

Austin smiled again. "I see" he replied.

I blinked, my body stiff. Austin had practically cornered me against the lockers. "So what did you really want to talk about, before we got distracted with Marcus" I replied, crossing my arms.

"Oh" Austin said, clearing his throat.

He seemed nervous, flushed even. "Are you quite alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, uh I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out after school" he said, a smile making its way back onto his face.

"Sure, wanna get a drink or something?" I asked, tilting my head.

He nodded, his eyes roaming across my face. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I asked, lifting my hand up.

"No, you're just so beautiful" Austin replied.

I flushed, red crawling up through my skin and I heard Austin chuckle. "You always blush when someone gives you a compliment, you should be used to it by now" he said, leaning back.

"Well they say it randomly when in a middle of a conversation" I replied, glancing at his eyes.

They were flecked with gold, startling me. Austin moved forward again and reached out to grasp my chin. I held still as he leant forward. "Very beautiful" he replied.

I could feel his breath wash over my skin as my eyes automatically closed, Austin's lips brushing over mine. Electric tingles ran through me, igniting a deeper feeling.
A craving..

They brushed my lips again and I almost fell into it when a clearing of throat, made me pull back. My eyes opened and I couldn't look at Austin.

Casey and V were standing in front of us. Huge grins on their faces but V tapped her watch. "Sorry Austin, gotta get Diana to class" She said.

Austin let go of my arm and stepped back, giving me a chance to glance at him. "Of course.." he trailed off.

"V, Casey, I'll see you around Diana" Austin said before shouldering his backpack properly.

He turned on his heel and disappeared down the hall.

A/N

Naww, Austin likes Diana.. how sweet!

I totally ship them.
Anyway, they almost kissed but not really.
V and Casey; forever interupting pair.

But what do you think of this chapter?
Top #100 in Vampire!
Thank you!

Don't forget to vote and comment.
I'll leave you with this gif of Diana!

Lots of love, T xoxox