《 TWENTY-TWO 》

《 Good to see you again 》

"We have to leave before the Queen is aware we're leaving" Keian said, handing me a rock.

I glanced down at it and frowned. "Where are we going?" Keian asked Taron, turning around to look at him.

"Ireland" Taron replied, glancing at me.

Keian raised an eyebrow. "Alright, is anyone meeting us on the other side of the portal?" He asked, standing close to the edge of the door.

"Yeah, Austin's meeting us" Taron replied.

My head shot up and I looked at him. "Okay, Diana, stand here on my left and Taron on my right" Keian ordered.

We did as told and looked at Keian expectantly as the faerie himself closed his eyes.

"Aperta portal" Keian said, shoving his hand into what seemed a midair door.

The doorknob turned and opened, blinding us with white light. I raised my hand to cover my eyes, blinking away the dots that covered my vision.

"Take my hand!" Keian yelled over the howling wind that came from the portal.

I reached out and took his hand, he stepped forward through the door and I felt myself falling.

I didn't let go of his hand but I was scared I was going to die. Keian's hold on me strengthened when I saw the ground come in sight. I couldn't help but scream when Keian pulled back and suddenly, we were drifting down to earth.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

I heard Keian chuckle. "It's okay, everyone who goes through a portal for the first time feels exactly like you do" he said, as we floated safely to the ground.

"Why didn't you forewarn me?' I asked, out of breath.

"You wouldn't have stepped in" he replied.

"Good point" I breathed out before straightening.

"Man, I wish I had my camera" another voice said before laughing.

I turned around and a smile lit up my face. "Austin!" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling very happy to see him.

"Hello Diana" he said before laughing.

I ran towards him and he enveloped me into a hug, lifting me up. I laughed and hugged him tight before he set me back down on the earth. "Wow, maybe you should disappear more often if I get a hello like that everytime" he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed, I couldn't help it. "It's good to see you, I feel like I haven't spoken to you in months" I said, stepping out of his arms.

He seemed a little disappointed but a smile graced his face. "It's been a couple of days, but I'm here now, ready to protect you" he said shooting me a wink.