《 SEVENTEEN 》

《 Sorry, I should have knocked 》

I spent exactly two hours with my mother before she had to leave again. She explained my birth and the complication of keeping me. 

With my birth came a prophecy, which we already knew. With my birth came the dawn of a new age. When I became Queen, I was to change the laws and marry either a vampire or a werewolf.

My thoughts consumed me as she walked away, gaurd following her. I had so many questions, and many left unanswered. Sadly, Taron left with her as well, leaving me with a look.

She never spoke of my father, it was a burning question I was afraid to ask. Who was he?

Saorise stood by the door and waited for me to stand. I looked over at her, biting my lip. "Do you know where Marcus's room is?" I asked, hoping she did.

She nodded, rather eagerly. "Would you like me to lead you?" She asked.

I stood up and walked over to her. "Yes please" I replied, smiling.

Saorise nodded and started to walk. I followed. I hoped Marcus wouldn't ignore me anymore. I know he was angry at me, for something. Maybe he was right with being cold with me, I haven't exactly thought about anyone else but myself for the past few days.

When we were little, he would always take care of me, beat away the bullies and hand me roses everyday. He said the day he stopped giving me roses, would be the day he stopped loving me and caring about me.

At that age, I didn't think much of it.
But now, my cheeks blushed when I realised we could have been something. 
Saorise stopped at the end of the corridor and I broke free of my thoughts. "That door right there, excuse me your majesty, the Queen is calling for me" she said, brightly and pointing before skipping away.

I frowned at her before walking over to the door and turning the knob.
It revealed a room much like mine and I stopped cold when Marcus's bare back met my eyes.

"Uh" I said, stuttering.

Marcus turned his head around to look at me. "What do you want?" He asked, rather harshly.

My hand tightened on the doorknob, unable to form any words. Marcus had a lean but muscled body, scars and grooves dug into his skin, confirming the war he'd been in. My eyes wandered over his body before reaching his face.

"Do I pass inspection?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I blushed and turned my head away. "I just wanted to know if you were still angry with me" I said, swallowing.

I heard him shift and quickly glanced over to see him turn around to face me fully and lean on the bedpost. I looked at the ground. "You can look Diana, I'm not going to bite you for it" he replied.

I bit the corner of my cheek and looked at him, immediately going to his eyes.
Don't look at his body.

"Sorry, I should have knocked" I said, guilty.

"Mhm" he replied.

"And to answer your question, no, I'm not angry at you" he replied.

I slid my eyes away to glance around the room. "Some palace eh?" I asked, before coughing and grimacing.

Marcus smirked. "Am I distracting you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"No" I replied, way too fast.

I looked back at him when he moved away the bed and walked towards me. "Can you put a shirt on?" I asked, frowning.

The smirk on Marcus's face widened. "Nope, I rather like seeing you all flustered" he replied, popping the P. 

I went to step out of the room, annoyed but Marcus gripped the door and closed it behind me. Stuck between his body and the door, I looked up. "What are you doing?" I asked, feeling the heat from his body..
Even if he didn't emit any.

Maybe it was me who was hot. Oh god.
"Trapping you" he replied. 

"Why?" I asked, stuttering again.

He leaned down and I leaned back as our noses brushed. I sucked in a breath and held it. "So you can't run away" he replied as he tilted his head up and brushed his lips across my cheek.

The burning in my chest, from holding my breath got too much and I let it go silently. His lips felt cold but warm at the same time. How was that possible?
My breath seemed to stutter.

"Diana" he whispered. 

My eyes closed automatically. "Look at me" he said, his voice a honey silk.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, the complete desire written across his face. My breathing fastened, my chest tightening.

He lifted up a hand and trailed two fingers across my shoulder blade before positioning itself on the door behind me. "What?" I asked breathlessly.

"Just say the word" he replied, his lips teasing down my throat.

I wanted to close my eyes and bare my neck for him. The sexual intensity crackled across the room, searing my skin in a delicious fire.

His skin brushed against mine and it felt like two fires connecting. "Marcus" I whispered back.

He leaned back, his eyes half lidded. He didn't even give me a chance to study his face before his lips met mine, pressing me against the door.

It felt like tiny little sparklers crawling across my skin, his lips coaxed and caressed mine. I gave into my wonton desire he'd stoked inside me. My arms went around his bare shoulders, pulling myself higher.

My lips pressed back, coaxing a moan from Marcus. The sound itself a delicious vibration made just for me. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, tasting me and asking me.

I opened my mouth wider, pushing back with my own. Our tongues danced and I thought they'd be twisted forever.
I couldn't even tell you what his hand running down the side of my body felt like, every touch left a burning mark.

A tingly burning sensation that became addictive. His fingers brushed against my outer thigh and I lifted it as he pulled it towards his body. His muscled chest was pressed against my  curvy body, securing me in his arms.

I gave into every sensation he threw me in. He pulled away slowly, kissing along my jaw and my mouth fell open as they delivered sweet torture.

He sucked and kissed down to my shoulder blade where he pulled away to look at me. I opened my eyes, trying to focus on him, trying to even my raggered breathing.
"You don't know how many times I dreamed of doing that" he said softly.

His hand slid along my thigh, going higher and higher. At this stage, I didn't want him to stop. But I was also friends with common sense. "I can't, not yet" I whispered.

Marcus nodded slowly. "I know, I'll wait for you, forever if I have too" he replied.

He leaned in and claimed my mouth again, my words dying in my throat.

This wasn't why I came to his room, but hell be damned if I wasn't going to take this while it lasted. 

A/N

He hehehe Surprise!
I know you guys were waiting for a wicked make out scene.
Did I do you proud?
:)

Thank you a whole bunch guys for all the lovely comments and how much you love Marcus (I love him too)
Let's just all stare at him longingly and wait for him to notice us.
*stares*

But thank you for all the votes, comments and views! I couldn't get anywhere without you!

Tell me the truth, did I do a good chapter?

Ahahaha I love you all!
T xoxoxox