Hero

Instagram: @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

"Invaders"

When I woke up I wasn't surpised to see that it was dark.
Not only because day and night are the same here, but because all the windows are bolted shut.

Their were no lights on and it was quiet.
I could see, but not great.

Domingo and Kate were asleep.
Domingo had his arm thrown lazily around Kate.

I had to remeber to ask Kate if their was something going on with them.

I looked at Austin. He was sound asleep.
He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His hair was all messy and dishevled.

He had a blanket tossedd over him.
I looked down and realized I had a blanket over me too.

I got up and pushed it off me.
"Morning" a voice called.

I spun around to face the kitchen.
Tora was in the kitchen, wearing plaid pajama pants and the same white tank top.

She was cooking something.
"Oh hey" I said, stretching.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.
"How'd ya sleep?" she asked casually.

"Okay, chairs not really comfortable, though" I said.
"Well" Tora mused "If your still tired you can go sleep in Austin's room. Since he was too tired to realize he has a room here."

"Austin lived here?" I asked.
"Sometimes. . . he'd come over the weekends, after school, over the summer sometimes . . . " she trailed off.

Well, that explained alot.
I remembered back when Austin used to disapear all the time. Right after he got home from school he'd leave, nobody knew where he went. Over the weekends he would vanish. Sometimes he'd even go missing for weeks, and then show up randomly. With no explanation of where he'd been. He had stopped doing that suddenly, about a year ago. The time that everyone said he'd ran away. . .

"Why'd he do that?" I asked.
"He used to like coming to Hades. . .his parents didn't want him to, though" Tora said "Which makes sense. . .you know, considering. But he stopped coming by about a year ago. . .after you know"

"Uh, no I don't" I thought.
"Because nobody will tell me!"

I decided that it wasn't a good time to ask, though.
Even though it was driving me crazy.

"Mhm. . .anyway, no thanks. I'm not tired" I said "But I would like to take a shower. Ugh, where's the bathroom?"
"2nd floor, third door on your left" Tora told me.

"Alright, thanks" I said as I went up the stairs.
The second floor was a corridor of doors.

I went into the third one on my left.
Sure, enough, it was a bathroom.

I took off my, now raggedy, clothes and got in the shower.
I closed the blue shower curtain and stepped into the hot water.

It felt amazingly good to take a shower.
I took a decent length shower. Not as long as usual but, being a teenager I find it impossible to take a shower in under 30 minutes.

When I was done, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a dark green towel.
Then I noticed that someone, probably Tora, had left a pile of clean clothes on the counter.

That's when I realized I hadn't locked the door.
That had been pretty stupid, considering I was in a house with mostly guys.

Before I got dressed I locked the door, just so nobody would accidently walk in on me.
I put on the clothes Tora had left.