The Good Life

Instagram: @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

"Peace and Conflict"

I did a double take, "Wait-what?"
He sighed, "You have to drink a little of my blood ever 5 feedings. It will mix with your blood and strength you. It's so you won't get sick from losing so much blood"

Damn, this should be interesting.
I wonder what vampire blood tastes like, Aurora seemed to like it. But then again, she's a vampire. . .

"Ugh. . .but how?" I asked, arching an eyebrow "'Cause you know, I . . .ugh, don't have fangs"
He laughed a little, "Yea, I'm highly aware of that. You'll see. . .I've done this a million times. It's no big deal. . ."

"Ugh, one question" I said "What did your past girlfriends think about drinking your blood?"
"Oh, well, it's done immediately after I feed from them. So, their usually a little dazed" he elaborated "So, then I just cut myself, they drink. Then I just tell them to forget and they do"

"Thats another thing I don't get" I mused "How come after I found out you were a vampire, you didn't just bite me and use the hypnotizing venom thing on me?"
"Because, even then, I loved you. . .and it felt. . .wrong to do that to you" he explained.

"Oh, well" I said, shrugging "Let's get with the biting"
"Your a little too excited about this" he noted.

I shrugged, "I think it would be an interesting experience. Educational, even. I'm always on the giving end of the feeding. . .I wanna see what it's like for you"
"Well, you can't ever fully understand it" he told me "Because your not a vampire. . ."

"Semantics" I told him, waving a hand dismissively.
He rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay, okay. Enough banter. It's feeding time" I said, tilting my neck back.
He laughed, "Your such a venom junkie. . ."

He moved closer to me, we were both kneeling on his bed.
His fangs began to extend, I smiled. I always loved his fangs . . . there was something really sexy about them. . .

He put a hand on my shoulder, and leaned into my neck.
His fangs pressed against the bite mark. If he pressed a little harder, it would break the skin.

He put the slightest pressure on it and broke through the flesh.
I felt a split second of pain, and then he began to drink and it was replaced by a giddy feeling.

Now, I've explained the joy that comes from feeding like 4 times already.
So, it probably seems repetitive.

But, I think it's altogether impossible to get bored by a bite.
Every time feels like the first time.

I feel giddy, happy, lusty, hyper, relaxed, hot, cold, detached, aware, invincible, vulnerable. . .all at the same time.
So many conflicting emotions. . . but they somehow blended together perfectly. Like a smoothie of random emotions.

Instead of feeling like I was being used, I felt important.
Like my blood was giving him life. I wonder if all blood donors feel like that. (Both kinds.)

But, this time, as the blood drained from my veins I began to feel tired.
Overwhelmingly exshausted, but still proud that my blood gave him energy . . .

I felt him pull away and, despite my weariness, I was still upset that he was stopping.
I opened my eyes and I was staring into his silver eyes.

We were still sitting on his bed, but I felt like I was gonna pass out any second.
I was so tired. . .what the hell is up with that?

"Becca?" he asked. His voice drew my eyes to his lips. I watched the movement of his lips and listened less to the words. His fangs were retracted now. But his canine teeth still had the point to them, like they always did.