I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

Instagram: @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

"Nightclubs"

The sun had set about a half an hour ago, and we were heading to the club.
And we were on our way to our first club of the night, Elixir.

We had picked up the Maserati.
And had changed into more suitable clothes for clubbing.

I changed into my new pair of ripped jeans from Barney's.
And then my black halter with the floppy black bow. I put on my new black platform heels too.

At Barney's I had obviously picked up some stuff for Austin, which he had changed into.
He had ripped jeans, and a black t-shirt. I also got him black driving gloves, they would match better then the tan ones. He put on his aviators too.

We were in the car, on our way to Elixir.
We were blasting music, Punk Bitch, by 3oh3.

I lowerd the music for a second, so it was background music.
I needed to ask him something.

"So" I said "How do you plan to get us in?
He picked up the VIP pass that was dangling around the neck. That I somehow didn't notice before. . .

"VIP, baby" he told me, smirking.
"Where did you get it?" I wondered.

"I brought it with me" he said, shrugging "I planned on coming here. I got this about a month ago . . . "
"These clubs have VIP?" I asked.

"Yea, Elixir is a pretty exclusive club. If you pay a heavy fee for a membership, then they won't ask for ID, they'll asume your old enough. . .or not care 'cause your a member" he said.
"Oh. . .cool" I responded "But how do we get into the others?"

"I'll worry about it later" he told me.
I rolled my eyes, "That'll go well" I mumbled.

"Were here" he announced, pulling into a thin parking lot.
It was next to a dark dingy looking building. It was all black, no windows, and it didn't look like an exclusive club.

"This is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yep" he told me "The outside isn't supposed to be flashy"

"Okay then. . ." I mumbled.
He got out of the car, and I followed.

He locked the car and put the keys in his pocket.
He strolled over to the front door, and I stayed at his side.

An intimidating bouncer stood at the front door.
The door was metal and black, with a single word key scratched into it, Elixir.

The bouncer was a tall black man. He was built like a profesional wrestler. Dark shades covered his eyes.
He was so your sterio-typical bouncer, he even had the signature black jacket.

Austin showed him the VIP pass that hung around his neck.
The bouncer nodded and opened the door for us.

We strolled in, I stayed at Austin's side.
I wasn't sure what to expect, so I stayed with him.

Inside was the polar opposite of the outside.

The walls, floors, and ceilings were black. And there were no real lights. The only lights came from colored spotlights that raked over the floor. They somehow managed not to look tacky. When you first walked in there was a designated dance floor. People were dancing to the blaring music. I recognized the song as "Not your boyfreind baby" by 3oh3. Past the dance floor I could see the bar. In blood red neon letters across the front were the words "Elixir of Life." People were perched on black bar stools in front of it. They were all laughing loudly, drinking flouriscent colored drinks. Pink, green, purple, blue. . .they seemed to glow! In the corner there was a few plush bright colored couches. A neon pink couch was across from a zebra printed couch. Then there were a few puffy feathery chairs next to them. Nothing matched, but it did at the same to my enhanced sight, I could see the doors in the back. There were the restrooms, and then there was a door labeled "VIP" in neon green letters. Everyone was dressed in expensive looking clothes. A lot of black mixed with neon colors. I was happy about our outfit choices now, we wouldn't stand out.