Another You

Instagram: @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

******Austin's POV******

Princess Fama walked in.
She looked the same as always.

Long blonde hair, color changing eyes, hot body.
Same old, same old.

You know, after dating countless hot bimbos. . .you kind of get tired of them.
I mean, their all the same!

Which is one of the many reasons I love Becca.
She's different, she's special.

She's nothing like any girl I've ever dated before.
Everything is different.

She has natural mildly tan skin, opposed to tanning-bed tanned skin.
She has light brown hair opposed to bleach blond.
She wears black band-tees opposed to skimpy pink tank tops.
She thinks for herself opposed to being a brainless bimbo.

So, yea, she's nothing like any girl I've ever dated before.
So, I'm kinda figuring things out as I got along this time.

Hopefully, that will work.

Princess Fama smiled at us, she was generally the nicer of the sisters.
Which sucks, because I'm supposed to marry the nasty whore one.

Which is so not going to happen.
Not as long as I'm breathing.

"Hello, Austeralgo" she greeted me.
Austin, Austin, for the millionith time, Austin!

"Hey" I said dully.
"So, what is it you require"

To not be held captive!

"I just wanted to talk to you" I said.
"Regarding" she prompted.

And now for Phase 2.

"Well, I'm not sure if I should tell you this" I lied flawlessly "But, I feel that it's only right that you know. Fama, Aurora is planning to steal the throne from you"
"What!?" she said, completly losing the calm thing.

"She told me herself when she came to drink" I lied.
I tilted my neck back to give her a better look of the bite mark Aurora had left, as proof.

"Why that little mendacious harlot" Fama muttered.
Which is just a fancy way of saying "That lieing whore"

"She's planning to trick your father into letting her become the heiress to the crown" I continued lieing.
"That deceitful vulgar strumpet" Fama growled.

Thats a really fancy way of saying "That untrustworthy heartless hooker"
I find it really cool that I can curse people out with sophisticated words and they won't know it. All thanks to Fama.

"I know, I know" I said, trying for sympathy "It's horrible"
"Oh, yes it is" she said, a sadistic smile coming across her lips "But not nearly as appalling as the catastrophe my vendetta will be"

I'm getting sick of translating her fancy-people mumble jumble.
But, that means "But not nearly as horrible as the mess my revenge will be"

"Well, good luck with that" I said.
"Serendipity has no influence on it" she said, grinning sadistically.

Which is a sophisticated way of saying "Luck has nothing to do with it"
I wondered what Becca was thinking about all the strange words Fama was using. . .

"Well, anyway" I said "Hope you get her good"
"Oh, Austeralgo, I assure you I will" she said, grinning cruely "that repulisive little mongrel won't detect it's approach"

Which means "That filthy bitch won't see it coming"
I have to admit, thats a pretty cool way to say it.

"Yea, you should probably go" I said "You have a lot of. . .evil plotting to do"
"Indubitably" she muttered "I am quite assiduous"

"Would it kill you to talk like a normal person?" Becca asked, randomly.
I held back a smile.

"Yes, I am busy" Fama said with exaggerated dullness.
Then she added in her normal perky voice "Wheres the rapture in that?"

Becca raised an eyebrow.
I waved a hand, letting her know I would explain later.

"Well. . . I'm off the arrange the annihilation of my sister" she chirped "Thanks for the indication, Austeralgo"
Then she skipped out of the room, not forgetting to close and lock the door behind her.

"She seems nice" Becca said "But, I couldn't understand a word she was saying."
"Yea. . .she always talks like that. . .but you pick up on it"

"Okay. . .so whats a rapture?" she asked.
"Fun" I told her.

"And strumpet?" she asked.
"Hooker" I said, smiling.

She laughed "Oh my God, I have to remember that one"
"Yea. . it's helpful to be able to curse people out with words they don't understand. But, it's more fun when they do understand"

She laughed "True . . . so all that talk about stealing the throne. . .thats a lie?"
"Yep" I said, happily.

"Sneaky" she muttered in appreciation.
"I always am" I said, smirking.

We were standing much closer now.
I moved even closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.
Her blue eyes were shining with happiness, despite the fact we were prisoners of war.

"I have another word for you to define, Mr. Photographic Memory" she murmered.
"And what word would that be?" I asked.

"What is a blood donor?"

I stiffened.
Well, that killed the mood.

"Someone who donates blood" I said simply, hoping she would drop it.
"I know that" she said, rolling her eyes "But, what does it mean around here? I mean, the way everyone says it. . .it just sounds really negatory"

"It is" I told her. I really didn't want to discuss it, but hell, I would have to tell her sooner or later.
"And it means . . ." she prompted.

"To us, the term 'blood donor' is a combination of a snack and a sex toy" I said in disgust "Julie and Cassi were both my blood donors. And, as far as Aurora is concerned, I'm her blood donor"
"Ohhhhh" she said, understanding coloring her tone "That's why you got so mad when Vesper called me your blood donor, and when that guard called you Aurora's blood donor"

"Yep" I grumbled "To a human; a blood donor is like a saint. To an immortal. . . not so much. Everyone around here considers blood donors garbage, lower then low. Good for nothing but sex and food."
She let that soak in "So. . .techinically, aren't I your blood donor?" she asked finally.

"No" I prattically snarled.
"But you said-"

"No" I repeated "You aren't. Blood donors are determined by how the one their giving blood to thinks of them. I'm Aurora's blood donor because she thinks the only things I'm good for is blood and sex. But, tome your like some kind of radiant enchantress. You couldn't be a blood donor if you tried"

She smiled "Thanks. . .but for the record, neither could you"
I could tell my exspression darkened "I am, though. Princess Aurora thinks of me as a blood donor. . .therefor I am"

"Well, to me" she said "Your like a god"
"Well, don't I feel special" I said, sarcastically. I was pretty touched by her sincerty, but better to show sarcasm then genuine emotion.

She wasn't hurt by the sarcasm.
She did the same thing.

She laughed "You should"
"Yep" I said.

She yawned "Wow, I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go to sleep. We can plan our eleaborate escape tommorow"
"Okay. . . I think I'm gonna go to sleep too. . .between throwing blue fire around and losing a bunch of blood. . .I'm pretty beat"

I turned off the lights and we both layed down in that seriously comfy bed.
Becca seemed to fall asleep instantly.

I just stared at the ceiling.
I was exshausted, but I couldn't sleep.

"So . . . what are we gonna do once where out of here"
Well, I thought she was asleep.

"I don't know" I said, shrugging "What we normally do, I guess. Go to school, go to parties, make fun of Kate, get speeding tickets, forge parents signatures, get drunk . . . love each other. . ."
"I can live with that" she mumbled.

"Me too"