No More

Instagram: @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

This is an extremly LONG chapter, be warned. Anyway, back to Becca's POV. Hope u enjoyed Austin's POV, I might do it again sometime. . .Bcuz this story is far from over. Even after they escape. . .the drama will just keep coming, lol. Anyway, enjoy, review watever. And, oh yea, look up any words u don't no. :)

"Liberation"

When I woke up I temporarily forgot where I was.
All I could see was the pillow my face was buried in.

For a moment, I thought I was back home.
And the recent events had been some kind of cold-medicine induced dream.

I was worried about the math test that I hadn't studdied for.
And I wondered if my mom had washed my 'Skillet' t-shirt.

I thought about stopping by to watch Austin's football practice after school, Kate and I did that a lot.
After a few minutes I decided to get up, worried that Ken and Jake would drive me crazy if I didn't get to Kate's before they woke up.

But when I rolled over, I wasn't in my room.

I was in the white, and slightly destroyed prison of a master bedroom.
Austin was sitting on the white leather sofa, watching t.v.

"And the princess has awoken" he teased "Release the doves."
"Cute" I muttered.

"I know, I know" he said, smirking.
I threw my legs off the side of the bed, and my head spun a little.

I walked, slightly unsteady, towards Austin.
I plopped down on the couch next to him, and cuddled up to his side.

He nonchantly wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I smiled to myself.
We hadn't kissed since the first time, but we were getting more comfortable with each other.

And I was pretty much in heaven.

"So, will we be escaping today" I asked.
"Hopefully, if things work out the way I planned . . . then Fama should show up a little after Aurora shows up to feed. The cat fight will begin, and we can use the distraction to bust everyone out. And then it's freedom, baby."

As promising as that seemed, I was still annoyed by one factor
. "Am I gonna have to sit through another one of your feeding sessions with Aurora" I asked grimly.

"You'll have to sit through it?" he asked in disbelief "Don't you mean, I have to sit through another session? And, yes, I do have to go through another feeding session. Hopefully, the last. Two bites are gonna be enough of hassle to hide.I don't have the luxury of hiding the bite mark behind long hair. So, back at school I'll have to find a way to hide it or something. . ."

"A hickey?" I suggested.
"From a chick with seriously sharp teeth" he muttered.

I laughed "You never tried to hide a hickey before"
"Yea. . .but that's because their actually hickeys. . . not bite marks from a physco bitch"

I shrugged "Same thing"
He laughed "Not all of my girlfriends have been physcos"

"No, but I think Aurora counts the same as 50 physco girls" I countered.
"Aurora and I are not dating, nor have we ever" he tolld me firmly.

"Thats not what she says. . ." I trailed off mischievously.
"She doesn't think I'm her boyfriend. She thinks I'm her boy toy. . .there's a difference"

"It's so strange to see you in a relationship where someone else is calling the shots" I mused.
"It's not a relationship, though" he countered "It's more like slavery"