Get Out Alive

Instagram : @SaraTekirian
YouTube : Sara Tekirian
I vote and follow back ❤️

***

The storm was extremely violent. The wind was whipping around violently. Slapping against my face. The rain was coming down in buckets, soaking me entirely.
Every so often a bolt of blue lightning would light up the sky, followed by a deafening crack of thunder.

I could barely see because it was so dark, the storm clouds had drained the woods of light.
I knew where I was going though. The bond told me I was getting closer to Austin. . .I just had to keep running.

It was hard to hear, with the wind and the thunder.
But, I distinctly heard a light cracking sound. Like someone stepping on a branch.

I stopped, and looked around. It didn't do much good, though. . .
I still couldn't see much. Just the dark outlines of trees.

"I know your here!" I shouted over the wind.
A crack of thunder was my only response.

"Coward!" I shouted angrily.
A bolt of blue lightning touched down some 100 feet from me.

"Some Shadow Slayers you are!" I taunted into the wind "Afraid of a little witch are you!?"
I heard another cracking sound. . .

"If you want me, come and get me then!" I shouted desperately.
Then the spineless Shadow Slayers finally showed themselves.

They stalked out of the cover of the trees. I could see them pretty well because of their bright scarlet clothing.
There were three of them, two guys and a girl. The blonde girl who had tried to slit my throat.

"Look who decided to show up!" I shouted.
I realize, of course, that I've lost my mind. But it's been a long day and I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Look who doesn't have there Dark Keeper to protect them this time" one of the men hissed in response.
They were stalking towards me, circling me.

"I don't need anyone to protect me" I retorted.
"Is that why you jumped off the cliff?" the other man hissed scornfully.

I could feel anger rising inside of me. Not only have they attempted to kill me, but now their mocking me?
No fuckin way. . .

"Well, I'm not running away this time!" I shouted, and conjured fire.
I lifted the fire above my head and threw it at one of the guys.

He jumped back, and the grass in front of him caught on fire.
And then the other two swarmed in on me.

The second guy and the blonde girl both had knives.
The guy pounced on me, his knife plunging into my shoulder.

Seething with anger and pain, I kicked him in the stomach.
He stumbled back, the knife ripping out of my shoulder.

The other guy had recovered from the encounter with the fire, and joined in the fight.
The blonde stalked towards me, knife in upraised hand.

The guy I had kicked came back for more as well.
All three of them were tag teaming me.

The blonde was closest to me, she swung her knife at me. Narrowly missing my throat.
Instinctively, I pushed air at her, pushing her several feet away.

Then I did my best to conjure darkness, blinding her.
Her head spun around wildly, trying to find something in her own personal darkness.

The first guy plunged his knife into my arm while I was finishing off blondie.
I screamed, and punched him in the jaw with the other arm. He stumbled back and the knife was ripped from my arm.