Chapter 1

I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. "(Y/N) come eat breakfast!" my mom says. "Coming, mom!" I say. I get up and look in the mirror. It is the first day at my new school. Maybe things will be better than at my old school. I go to my closet and look for clothes. I decide on a black jacket, black jeans, and my black vans. I know it is hot outside but I need to wear long sleeves to hide my cuts. I brush my hair and go to the kitchen. "Hi mom" I say. "Hi (Y/N)" my mom says "Hurry up so you won't be late on your first day" I nod and take a bite out of the toast. "I'm full mom let's go" I say. "Ok" my mom says and we drive to school. It's a big school and I see so many people I get nervous... "Have a good day (Y/N)!" my mom says with a smile. I gulp and say "thanks mom.." I walk towards the school and I realize that I have no idea where to go. "Hi you look lost. Are you new?" a voice asked. I jump up because they scared me and I look to see who it is. It's a girl my age. "I'm Bella and I'm in the student council what's your name" she says. "I-I'm (Y/N)......" I say. Way to go, (Y/N). "What was that?" Bella asks. Did I say that out loud? "Anyways you're new right? I'll take you to the front office" I follow her and she asks me a question. "Why are you wearing that? It's 80 degrees out!" she says. "I get c-cold easily..." I lie. No one can know about the cuts I hide. Not that it would matter anyways. I'm always invisible..... Suddenly, someone pushes me and makes me drop my cellular device. "Hey, watch it!" they say. It's another girl but she is very tall. she has long hair and a group of more girls behind her. "Sorry" I say and pick up my phone. Bella guides me to the front office. "Who was that?" I ask. "Oh that's Allison don't worry about her she's just popular and is mean to everyone even me" "Ok" I get my schedule and Bella asks "what's your first class" I look at the paper. "Physics" "OMG ME TOO!" we walk to class and when we walk in I feel like everyone is watching me. A good looking boy is near the front of the class and sees us "Hey Bella who is this" his voice is very deep "her name is (Y/N) and she's new Felix" "oh cool" Felix says and he smiles at me. The only seat that is empty is the one next to the window. I sit down and someone says "Get out of my seat nerd" it's Allison. "oh I-I'm sorry...." I say, getting up. Felix grabs my arm and looks at Allison "leave her alone she can sit next to me if she wants Allison" Allison fake smiles as Felix and when Felix isn't looking she glares at me it makes me feel bad.. maybe this school is just like the other one. Felix sits down and says "are you ok" I nod "yeah but why did she do that" I say. "Oh I broke up with her 2 months ago and won't let go she's just very fake and not a good person stay away from her ok" felix says. "ok" I say. His friends laugh behind him and he adds "not that I care about you. She was right about you being a nerd. I just don't want any trouble so don't get involved with her" The bell rings and Felix turns to his friends to laugh at the teacher. The teacher is bald and Felix's friends think it's funny but I don't. I look out the window and wait for class to be over soon even though it just started. "Hello class we have a new student her name is (Y/N) everyone say hi" he says and I look up. Everyone is looking at me and everyone says "hi" "H-hi" I say with a wave and I look back down. Everyone looks away and begins to whisper. I dont like this school so far. Felix was nice to me for a little but then he became mean kind of like Allison except Allison was mean to me the whole time. I hear one of Felix's friends say something and Felix stands up grabs his chair and sits at another table leaving me by myself. Now I guess I am alone like at my old school I am nobody here. Felix is mean but he is good looking.. What does that mean? I wonder about how things could get worse and suddenly the teacher says he is assigning a partner project and that he's picking partners. I wait for him to say my name and he says "(Y/N) you're with Felix" and I feel my heart drop I do not want to work with him why couldn't I work with Bella. Suddenly a paper ball is thrown at me and I don't even flinch I'm used to it. I open it and it says "Since we're project partners how about I give you $ and you do all of it" My eyes start to tear up as I read it so i write back "no we are both doing it whether you like it or not" and I pass it back. He looks at me then opens it and he writes something and throws it at me instead of nicely passing it like I did. It reads "ok wait in the hallway after class then" The rest of class goes by quickly and when the bell rings I see Felix talking to his friends. I get up and walk out the door and Bella says "Hi (Y/N) sorry we didn't talk in class but we can hang out now if you want" "Sorry Bella but Felix and I have to talk he told me to wait here" I say. "Oh ok" she says and leaves. Another minute passes and I start to get nervous that Felix won't come out of the classroom because I don't want to be late to second period but then he shows up "look I don't want to do the project" "Felix we have to work on it" "Ok ok come over to my house after school to work on it" he says and I nod and he leaves. What will happen after school?