Chapter 5

The next day I get dressed with a blue sweater, black jeans, and my black vans . I eat the left over apple slices from yesterday and walk to school. Thankfully this time on the way to school I am not bothered and this gives me a chance to listen to some music. I decide to listen to Gucci Gang by Lil Pump because Felix likes that song and I might as well try to like it too. I end up listening to it over and over again on loop until I get to the building. My class isn't that far from the front of the building so It doesn't take long for me to get there I immediately see Felix as I walk in and he walks over "hey" "s-sorry I didn't help with the project we still have some time to-" "I finished it" "w-w-w-what...." "no thanks to you I did all of it myself" "oh Felix I-I-I'm so s-sorry........" "save it Just put your name on it" he passes me over the paper and I write down my name with my pen that was in my pocket. Class is about to start and I see Allison walk in which makes me feel bad.. I know she is probably mad at Felix because I was with him the past 2 days but It's not my fault. Why does she have to be so mean to me of all people? I'm invisible and a nobody that's why. "hello class we're going to start presenting our projects soon but first we have a new student" And a boy I have never seen before walks in I hear Allison and her gang start to whisper and suddenly I realize the only empty seat left is next to me. The boy sits next to me and I look down. I don't want him to talk to me because I am nervous but suddenly I hear "hey I'm Hunter what's your name" I look up and he's smiling at me "My n-n-name is (Y/N)" I say and look down again. He is about to say something but then the bell rings and class starts "first why don't Felix and (Y/N) go first?" he says and I look at Felix he motions for me to grab the poster and go to the front of the class so I do. Everyone is looking at me so I don't look back I just look at the poster. I start to read some of the stuff and then Allison shouts "speak up freak!!!!" and everyone laughs. Except for Felix. I feel tears in my eyes and I know i cannot cry here but I can't help being weak like this. Felix whispers "yo chill" and I don't cry. we give the rest of the presentation and the teacher says "good job" and Felix says "thanks baldy" and I gasp really loud. He called the teacher bald. I stand there really shocked and Felix says "what" and I shake my head. I go sit down and Hunter doesn't stop bothering me. I decide to ignore him by secretly listening to music so I listen to my favorite tune: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Not even a minute passes when Allison from all the way across the class yells "we can hear your screamo music freak!" and I look up afraid. Everyone looks at me and I feel like crying again but I don't. Not here. I pause my music and look down the rest of class only thinking about how I want to cut myself. Hunter asks me if I'm ok and I hear Felix whisper some things behind us I don't answer him. Thankfully Hunter gets the hint this time and doesn't talk to me the rest of class. When class ends I walk to my locker and when i'm trying to unlock it with my combination suddenly someone comes behind me and says "hi" I get scared "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream and I see its Hunter. I roll my eyes and turn back around to get my things. To my luck (that was sarcasm) his locker is a few to my right so he is still there. I close my locker and when I turn around, someone pushes me back and puts their hand on my left so I am trapped. It's Felix "hey (Y/N)" "h-hi Felix what a-a-are you d-doing here....." I try to act somewhat calm. I can see Hunter in the corner of my eye watching me and Felix and I feel weird about it. "nothing just wanted to see you and tell you something" he says and he leans into my ear and whispers "meet me in the parking lot after school" and he leaves. in the corner of my eye I see Hunter angrily smash his locker closed without locking it and leaves in the opposite direction. What just happened?