Chapter 3

The alarm clock beeps again and I turn it off I have to go to school again but maybe today will be better.. what can happen anyways? I pick out an outfit which is my dark blue jeans, my black hoodie and my black vans. I go to eat breakfast but my mom isn't there but there is a note on the table "hi (Y/N) I had to go out of town there is $100 in my room I will be back soon sweetie I love you" it says and I sigh...... why didn't she tell me and now I have to walk to school! I go get the money and don't even bother making breakfast so I head to school so I won't be late I pass by the neighborhood and a car drives past me really really fast it scares me. "AHHHH!" I scream and I look at the car it is Allison and her friends they laugh at me and throw Starbucks drinks at me and drive away. I begin to cry but decide to stop because no one at school can see me like this even though no one will care.. My hoodie is dirty with Starbucks now so I take it off and I am glad I wore a long sleeve shirt underneath that will cover my cuts well I walk to school and go inside quickly. I see Bella and she asks "OMG (Y/N) YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE CRYING R U OK????" "y-yes I-I-I'm ok......" "ok" she says and I head to my seat all by myself. Felix is with his friends and notices me it's a surprise because no one notices me I am invisible and no one cares about me "hey nerd did you do the project" he asks and I still look down "N-no..." i say and I can tell he's angry "well do it nerd it's due tomorrow and you ran out yesterday" "b-but we both have to do it" "ugh FINE come over again after school" "I don't want t-to Felix.." "ok then your place see you" he says and leaves me again. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I don't even bother to wipe it no one will see . Class starts and I don't pay attention it's not like I will ever use this in life.. but what life? I don't have one and i will end it soon so it doesn't matter.. When I leave class I kindly ask Bella "do you know where the bathroom is" "yes it's at the corner of the hall" "t-tank chu..." I say and follow her instructions and go inside I immediately go in a stall and pull out a blade from my jean pocket and cut myself a few times and cry.. Then someone walks in it's Allison and her crew . I hope that they come in quickly and then leave but they stay in front of the mirrors giggling so if I come out of the stall they will see me. I cut myself more quietly and hold in the tears then I use my hoodie that I am not wearing to clean it up and I wait for Allison to leave but she's still there. The bell should ring soon and I do not want to be late but I also don't want her to see me.. I slowly open the door and she sees me "FREAK!!!!" she yells and I run out sobbing more than ever before. I can't go to class like this so I go to wherever my legs take me .... I end up in the courtyard of the school and I sit on the bench It's peaceful for a minute or two then the door opens and I think it's a teacher but it's Felix "hi" "h-h-h-hi Felix.............." "are you ok why are you here" "I could ask you the same thing" "football practice but I'm skipping now what happened are you crying" he asks and it only makes me cry more "I-i-i-i-it's f-fine.." "No it's not obviously" "Why do you even care I'm invisible no one cares about me" "that's not true" "then why are you mean to me-" I am cut off my Felix grabbing my arm and pulling down my sleeve and he gasps as he sees my fresh cuts among the ones from yesterday and the day before and the day before etc.. "(Y/N) did you do this to yourself" he asks and I run faster than ever before I run to a different bathroom and thankfully no one is in there and I know Felix cannot come in here. I stay until the end of the day while listening to Pierce the Veil on my phone and then I remember that Me and Felix are supposed to go to my house after school....... Now what?