Chapter 13

Y/N P.O.V.

I open my eyes slowly and it's morning. Felix is still sleeping on the other bed closest to the window and I sigh. I still haven't figured out what we can do we can't hide forever it's kind of scary...... I go change into the clothes in my backpack and go to the hotel lobby because I remember seeing a vending machine to buy food. I walk downstairs and insert a few dollars in the machine and just when I'm about to press buttons to choose what I want to get i hear "THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!" from behind me and I turn around quicker than ever before. It's my mom and a news reporter and a camera man. I think it's the news! i gasp loudly and tun back to the room. I don't even buy anything and I leave the money in the machine it's not worth it to go back now. I don't hear them running towards me but i still panic. I lock the door and run towards Felix "FELIX!!!!! FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell. He wakes up "huh? what's going on?!?!! why did you wake me like that?!????" "FELIX MY MOM IS HERE WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yell again and get my backpack and take a few things from the hotel room that I think will be useful later like a towel and some soaps. It's OK because we won't have to pay since Felix used a fake ID card.. Felix is also gathering his things and I hear someone outside the door. "Alright ma'am, the young lady you are searching for has renting this room with a young man last night." and I recognize the voice. It's the person who works at the front desk!!! "WELL OPEN UP RIGHT NOW! (Y/N) DO YOU HEAR ME YOURE IN BIG TROUBLE YOURE GROUNDED WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME!!!" I gasp and Felix looks and me and tells me to be more quiet. "My apologies, ma'am, but it is not under my jurisdiction to unlock this door without the permission of the people renting the room due to privacy reasons-" "I DONT CARE OPEN IT RIGHT NOW!" my mom yells and Felix grabs my arm and motions for the window. I stare at him and he opens it. He looks down and tries not to look scared and he doesn't see anyone on the ground so he starts climbing down. I look back at the door and I can see how much the door is morning because my mom is pounding on it with her hands.. I climb out the room following Felix. and when we get down there we run to the car and before I can even put on my seatbelt Felix is driving out of the parking lot. I take a minute to catch my breath and I remember how scared I am because of this. But how did she find us???? "Felix? How did my mom find us" "IDK all I did was text my friends-" "FELIX ARE YOU STUPID" "No" "YEA YOU ARE THEY CAN TRACK DOWN YOUR PHONE" "Oh... well do you want to listen to Gucci Gang?" "FELIX NOW ISNT THE TIME!!!!!!" "but it's a good song" he says and I roll my eyes. "look (Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't know. I didn't mean to put you in danger ok" he says and I nod but I don't want to say anything. "I care about you to much to do that on purpose" he says and I gasp. "y-y-you care about m-me......??????" "Yes (Y/N)" "oh ok.." I say and look out the closed window. I wish it could be open but I can't risk being seen. Then I remember something. "Where are we going" "IDK" "oh" "well we can't go to another hotel because everyone's seen us on the news and they will call the cops" "so where are we going?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. Nothing is going my way. I might as well..... die. No one would care anyways. My mom will kill me anyways so I will just make it easier for everyone...