Chapter 7

Felix P.O.V.

I look over at (Y/N). She looks beautiful... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING NO SHE DOESNT. I'm glad I brought her to the hospital after what happened outside the school. The doctor said she should wake up soon but I am worried what if she doesn't wake up.. Not to be stereotypical or anything but she probably wants that especially with this Hunter dude showing up. He's crazy I hope he learns how to chill.. Wait she's moving so I call over the doctor from down the hall and sit down again.

Y/N P.O.V.

The first thing is all white. There is nothing and I wonder If I am dead. At least I remember who I am... I blink a few times and I slowly start to see he ceiling tiles and lights above me. Is this a hospital? What happened? I turn to my right and see medical equipment against the wall and then I turn to my left and see.... FELIX?!?!?????? He looks relieved and I am confused "(Y/N) you're awake!!!!" he says "y-yes.. what h-h-h-h-happened Felix......." I ask and the doctor walks in before he can answer my question. "Hi miss (Y/N) your boyfriend here brought you in after you passed out outside. You're lucky to have someone like him" he says and I gasp "h-he's not my b-b-boyfriend!!!!!!" I Yell and the doctor is taken by surprise "ok" he says. "well we have to run some tests. First we need to take out some blood" and a nurse walks in with needles. I feel my eyes tearing up as I see the needles I am scared! "N-needles?" i ask "yes miss now please roll up your sleeve so we can take out blood" he says and I am about to obey when I remember my cuts. I gasp. "WAIT!!!!!" I hold my sleeve. "I unmmm I h-have to use the restroom" "ok why doesn't the young man accompany you" "ok" Felix says and joins me. When we reach the bathroom he asks "do you need help walking in" and I shake my head. I go into the bathroom and immediately scrub at my cuts in an attempt to make them less noticeable but it doesn't work. What do I do? Felix is waiting and the doctor and nurse are waiting too....... Help!!!