Chapter 4

Felix and I are in his car listening to Gucci Gang by Lil' Pump it's an ok song so it's okay.. When we get to my house I get out my keys but I am very clumsy so I drop them and I bend down to get them and Felix does too at the same time so we touch hands and I immediately run to the door because it was embarrassing........... I open the door and say "I left healthy snacks on the table if you want any" and he looks at the apple slices I left for him. he looks confused but he still says "ok..." What he doesn't know is that they are a metaphor for how I cut myself but that's ok too. We go to the living room and start the project again. About 3 minutes later, Felix gets a call and he answers it "what do you want....... no I'm not at home I told you I wouldn't be at home....... I'm busy........ stop claling me...... I wont tell you where I am Allison.....,No" and he hangs up. I feel my eyes tear up when he says Allison's name. I try to be strong but Icant so I run to the bathroom as Felix yells "hey (Y/N) where are you going!!!!!" I close the door as he continues to yell "are you ok.. what's wrong.. why do you keep on running away! we have to do the project" Eventually he gives up and goes back to the living room and I slide down the door. I grab a nearby blade and cut myself . 1 cut for everytime I ran away from Felix and 3 for everytime Allison made me do this to myself. I don't leave the bathroom for a long time. Maybe 2 or 3 hours so I sing My Chemical Romance songs to myself to pass time. When I get out I go to the living room and see Felix is gone. He took all the things for the project except for the apple slices I prepared beforehand for him It only makes me want to cut myself more than before but I am strong because of Felix right now so I don't. Maybe I will tomorrow. What will happen next?