Chapter 6

The school day was not as bad as it usually is because today Allison and her gang did not pick on me. I did not really see her today now that I think about it....... I wonder where she is. But it doesn't matter. I am invisible so I don't matter to her or anyone at this school. After school I walk to the parking lot and see Felix next to his car and he waves and I walk over. To my surprise I see Hunter next to a stop sign a few feet away. "hi" "h-hi Felix...... what did you need" "huh" "I a-asked what you needed...... you t-t-told me to come here.." "oh yeah about that I forgot what I was going to say" he says and I sigh I could've already been on the way home by now if he hadn't bothered me I just want to go home and cut myself some more.. I know what you're thinking hey don't you just cut yourself at school. well the bathrooms are pretty crowded at this time of day plus I might as well wait a little more so I can cut myself as much as I want to without worrying that anyone will see me or the mess I make. When me and Felix talk, Hunter is still standing a few feet away but I don't think he can hear me and Felix's conversation because he doesn't even look at us. It's also kind of loud outside because it's the end of the day so maybe that's why. "ok well bye" I say and look down as I walk over the street. As I step off the grass I feel my body tumble forward and I trip "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I scream and I close my eyes waiting for impact. But i don't fall. I open my eyes and see Felix is grabbing my arms so I don't fall. He... He saved me. Hunter walks closer and asks "omg are you ok!" and I look at him and Felix says "get lost loser" and I gasp. Hunter glares at Felix and says "this isn't over" and leaves as I am still very shocked as to what happened. "y-you can let go now" I say and Felix lets go. I almsot fall again but this time I made sure I didnt. "do You need a ride" Felix says and I say "no it's o-ok" and I walk home. On the way home I think about what happened. Why did Felix call me over when he had nothing to tell me? Why was Hunter there? Why did Felix help me? Why did Hunter walk over and Felix told him to leave? Why is Hunter mad? What did Hunter mean by saying it wasn't over????? All the questions that I cannot answer are all over my mind and I begin to feel dizzy. I look around for a nearby bench to sit down for a little bit and I don't see one. Before I know it, I collapse onto the ground and hit my head really hard. My eyes close and the last thing I hear before everything goes black is "(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" in the distance.