The "Businessman" *Chapter One*

"I'll use this one today.", the brunette huffed under his breath. He was used to the same routine, though he still loved his job.
      He worked by himself, he didn't mind as all. He preferred being by himself. No one to answer to, no one to nag him when ever he screwed up, it was perfect. It's not like he needed to work with people in the first place, he was rather good at his job. He made good money off of it too.
       "I got my bag, gloves, shoes you can't miss.", taking mental notes to himself, he put the object he chose to use for the day in his black bag and tossed it over his shoulder. His tan knuckles turned white as he gripped the handle. He stepped out of the house.
       It was quite a long drive, he did have to travel for his job sometimes. They also changed locations frequently. Though that just helped him get his work done faster.
        About a half an hour passed when he reached his workplace, "At least the ride back will be faster." He thought to himself.
       He walked into his job calmly and was hardly even noticed, despite the fact that person walked in there was a slight ring that alerted everyone. There was only three people who showed up today.
        He liked that.
        He seemed to have arrived just in time. The female at the desk with the slicked back bun and rectangle glasses was there. Hinata never knew her name. She was a different women every time, they just all looked the same. He turned his head quickly to see a scrawny middle-aged male who was sitting patiently. He had a green hat that was tilted slightly, it was most likely unintentional. Beside him stood another female on the phone. Playing with her hair as it fell out of her ponytail messily.
          Hinata twiddled his fingers, waiting to be questioned. An ongoing smirk plastered onto his face when he realized he could start soon, "Just a little longer." Hinata was growing more and more impatient. Waiting for someone to either leave or some in his fingers started to scratch at the side of his arm. 
            "Umm...can I help you sir?", the lady at the desk kindly asked him, to his surprise. His hoodie strings swayed back-and-forth as he slowly stepped forward. His hood was on, hiding his face. Making it so she was unable to make eye contact with him, "S-sir?" She leaned over the desk slightly to hear Hinata's voice.
              "I...I...um, well.", Hinata was having a hard time to think of words. Until the women on the phone decided to speak just loud enough for Hinata to hear.
              "I'll be right there."
              *RING*
              There was only two people left. Hinata's smirk came back. Perfect.
              "GIVE ME YOUR F*CK'N MONEY!!!", He yelled in the most demanding voice he could muster. Pulling out the object he chose to use for the day he proceeded to point it at the women's head who was standing right in front of him, "HURRY UP!"
              She frantically opened the safe behind her hand with shaky hands slowly started to give it to him, "Please d-don't hurt m-m-me!!", she pleaded.
               "I won't as long as you hurry up!!", he turned around so fast that he could almost see stars, "WHERE THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!", he pointed the loaded shotgun at the scrawny man who was trying to crawl out of the place, "You were going to leave a poor women alone right? Leave her life to the hands of a shooter at a bank?!", Hinata laughed at the man's face, "Here."
               Hinata's low yet demanding voice startled the man making him obey Hinata instantaneously.
               "Don't shoot!", The man cried out nearly in tears.
               "I should just by the cowardly way you were about to leave!", Hinata chuckled, "Don't even think about calling the cops." His voice rang threw the bank perfectly. Proving that Hinata had full control over the situation.
                The pair cried at his feet as Hinata showed no mercy. The process of handing him the stacks of cash while trembling and pleading continued.
                 "Why are you doing this?!", the lady choked out.
                 "I'm just a businessman."
                 And with that Hinata bolted out of the bank. His empty black duffel bag was filled to the max, "I love my job." He thought.

__________________________________________________________________
I KNOW THAT WAS REALLY SHORT AND BORING BUT WE HAVE TO GET THAT STUFF OUT OF THE WAY TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!!
    Also sorry if it was bad, this is my first time trying to write a long fan fiction and I have a lot of idea's for it! I'll try to update regularly, so stay tuned!! (We didn't even get to Komaeda yet~)