"Sorry to Disappoint You." *Chapter Sixteen*

Hinata screamed as Komaeda gripped the sharp and now dirty dagger, and pulled it out of Hinata's pierced tan skin. Blood came gushing out of it as he fell to the floor. Almost on instinct, he clutched his hand and felt it throb underneath.
    "You are under my authority." The white haired man spoke in a husky tone of voice. He held onto the gold badge that was pinned to his uniform. "You can't do anything. You're lucky I don't just bring you straight to prison." He paused for a moment. "Or maybe I'm the luck one~"
    Hinata was barely paying attention to whatever nonsense Komaeda was spewing out of his mouth. The pain was too unbearable. It clouded his mind and his vision began to blur.
    Komaeda started to laugh at the wincing Hinata under him.
    "You were starting to become someone really special Hinata. Now you are so much less..." he bent down on one knee, then proceeded to grab Hinata's neck. "A pet!" He yelled in the other's face. "Maybe I should get you a collar? Huh? Would you like that?"
He actually waited for a response.
    "P-please...just...s...top." Hinata managed to choke out. He was starting to feel light headed. The blood came flowing out of his hand almost as fast as his tears.
    Komaeda just began to laugh again "How pitiful!! You! Begging for your life to be spared!!! Haha!! Do it again...it was cute~" Komaeda leaned his ear towards Hinata's quivering mouth but left some distance, hand still on the brunette's tan neck.
    It was hard enough for Hinata to say three words. He couldn't beg for his life again, nor does he want to. He can't even think straight. The blood was like a river, the skin was the dam. The blood was thick and Hinata didn't want to look at it. The blood was getting all over Hinata's borrowed clothes, drenching them and staining them red. The blood, the blood, the blood...the blood......the......blood.
    Hinata's mind went blank and his eyes shut.
    His neck was still in Komaeda's grasp as he slowly slipped out of consciousness. Komaeda's eyes widened as he then removed his hand and placed the other behind Hinata's back. Komaeda didn't feel remorse, he was just shocked by the fact that he fainted.
    "Don't die on me~" he said "You wouldn't want me to fondle with your corpse."
    The taller male brought Hinata close to his chest, picking him up bridal style. "This happened once before," he spoke "I'm glad that I'm the one that gets to hold you this way, Hinata-kun~" He wore an unsettling and possessive grin on his pale face. It curled in ways that didn't seem human.
    Turning his head to the room Hinata woke up in the first time, he slowly began to tread forward.
    "I have a strange sense of déjà vu." He chuckled to himself. "If you think that your punishment for trying to leave me is over, I'm sorry to disappoint you." 
____________________________________
I know this chapter isn't the best but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway! Tell me your opinion in the comments and keep reading!!