"As You Wish~" *Chapter Eight*

Tap, Tap, Tap.
That was the only thing that could be heard in the dark closet Hinata still sat in.
Tap, Tap, Tap.
The tapping got progressively louder and more disorganized. It was moving at a fast pace, and it was right in his ear. Hinata clicked his tongue.
"Will you shut up?!?!!" Hinata yelled from inside the closet. Directing his voice to the closed door in front of him.
"I do believe I wasn't talking." Komaeda swiftly replied and didn't stop.
"Well that's obnoxious, so will you quit it?!" Hinata banged on the frail door that separated the two. Komaeda stopped.
"What's obnoxious is the fact that you aren't eating anything again." He began "And I said I would wait here until you finish your food Hinata-kun and quite frankly...it's boring." He began to hit the top of his fingernail on the door again as Hinata squinted his eyes in disgust "So if tapping makes my waiting any less tiring then I'll do it."
"Well I'm not eating it. I don't trust you." Hinata crossed his arms and leaned against the closed door. His legs crossed as well. He watched as the tray of food sat there waiting to be consumed.
He had no idea how long he had been there. I could have been twenty minutes, to twenty hours. His legs were aching from the lack of movement and from being bent for a long period of time.
"That's too bad." The white haired male got up
from the cold ground and smirked "You really want to stay here don't you Hinata-kun." He slowly curled his slender fingers over the gold door knob. Opening it wide the brunette fell to the floor. He was still leaning on it. He winced as the slam disturbed his still healing wounds. "Ha! You look like a frail animal."
He stepped over Hinata and grabbed the tray of food. Hinata couldn't get up. His was loosing strength because he wasn't eating, his back throbbed as he wore a pained face.
"You don't get this then. Like I said, if you don't want to eat then you won't gain enough strength to leave this place." He bent over and is now hovering over Hinata's ear "Though we both know I wouldn't let that happen." Hinata's pained face turned into fright and he turned his head awant from the other male. "Why do you look so scared?"
He squeezed the smaller male's tan face and turned it so it's facing him again. Hinata just trembled as he gripped Komaeda's wrists, being to weak to scratch them.
"You look so cute when you are helpless Hinata-kun~" Komaeda maneuvered his pale hand around the nape of Hinata's neck and pulled him even closer. Hinata shut his eyes.
"S-Stop." Hinata whispered. Trying to push away at his chest.
"What do you think I'm going to do?" He asked "I'm not going to hurt you. I just like the look on your face." Komaeda stared as Hinata's eyes squinted and his eyebrows arched. His mouth was quivering and shaking as his cheeks were marked red because of Komaeda's hand
"Let go." Hinata choked out.
Komaeda smirked "As you wish~" he dropped Hinata's head and it banged onto the rough ground beneath him. He grunted.
"Heehee, I'll be back later to check up on you." He pushed Hinata's healing frame back into the closet making Hinata yelp in surprise and pain. He ended it with a quick slam of the door as he picked he try up again. "Don't miss me too much." He left Hinata wondering what to do next.
He rubbed his now red and stinging cheeks. "It's not that I want to stay here." He thought " It's that I just don't trust the food he makes me. Is that bad?" He thought about the pros and cons "I could die if I don't eat some food soon. Maybe I should trust it. At least once."
_________________________________
Hi!! I have SOO many idea's for the next chapter!! I'm really excited for it!! Comment what you thought about it and I'll keep updating!!