"You are Worthless." *Chapter Nineteen*

"Tell me your name." Hinata asked in a huff as he scrunched the thin sheet beneath him.
"Hm." Komaeda said as he put a hand to his chin and tapped it a couple times. The brunette tilted his head, confused. "And why would I say that to a felon Hinata-kun~" he had a smug look to his pale face. He stated his question as if Hinata was stupid and new the answer already. This sole fact made the other's blood start to boil.
He hated that word, felon. He hated the fact that that one word rivaled against police officers. He hated that it came out of Komaeda's mouth so smoothly. Hinata furrowed his brow.
"Why would you keep a felon in your house?! That in itself is committing a crime. Never mind everything else you've done to me! You are more of a criminal then I am!! You are an awful police officer and an awful person!! You are worthless!!" Hinata choked out effortlessly , he screamed those words on the top of his lungs in blind rage. Not paying attention to what was actually coming out of his mouth, yet it was almost like he had rehearsed that one line one hundred times.
He was now filled with adrenaline and felt like he could accomplish the impossible.
Hinata shakily stood up as if his wounds healed a long time ago. His legs wobbling and limp from sitting down for some time. However he still stood strong above the other and shot him a condescending stare. All fear is lost now.
Komaeda stood sitting, shocked by Hinata's words and actions. Too shocked to move. Komaeda actually never seen Hinata stand on two legs before. He was intimidating as he towered over the officer.
That feeling of security he felt before was gone now. He continued, "The only thing that makes you qualified to be an officer is the sole fact that you keep me here prisoner. Maybe I had a reason to be the person I am, you however are just torturing me for your own amusement!! I'm sick of it!!" He slapped the white-haired male across the face and he fell hard. Hard enough to bang the other side of his face, the right side, on the chipped ground below him.
Komaeda then grabbed his face and winced. He spit out blood and now had a bruised cheek. "H-Hinata-kun?" Komaeda trembled at he watched the world around them start to disappear in to pitch darkness. Pitch darkness that only left Hinata and the other.
"Maybe it's my turn to hurt you!!" Hinata started to laugh mockingly as he watched Komaeda shake.
The white haired male's eyes started to bleed. "W-Why would you do that Hinata-kun?" Speaking in a shaky tone, it almost sounded like a rasp. Then, with a slight squishing sound, his bleeding eyes rolled to the back of his head then proceeded to fall inside. Leaving empty eye sockets. Hinata's breath hitched. And he screamed once more, though not words, just pure screams.
"Hina..." he heard faintly from the distance. "Hinata..." again and again, slowly getting louder until, "Hinata-kun!!" He was shook by a rough hand that snapped him back to reality.
"Did you have another hallucination? Are you alright?" Hinata looked down to see that he was sitting, legs folded neatly on the bed. Then brought his gaze back up to see that Komaeda was perfectly fine. Komaeda seemed worried. Though for some reason it actually seemed genuine.
Hinata on the other hand was more then disappointed. He thought he had actually hurt his abducter in some way. He thought he actually stood up again. In reality however, he did even leave a scratch, in fact, he didn't even move. Though, the bleeding eyes were unpleasant, at least Komaeda didn't die that time. That's what Hinata wanted right? For Komaeda not to die? For him at the end of his hallucinations to be alive and well, well enough to hurt him again.
Hinata didn't know what snapped in him at this moment. Though he liked the imaginary feeling of his hand colliding with Komaeda's face...and watching him tremble beneath him.
"Y-yeah." He said in a daze as Komaeda cupped both of his cheeks and brought his tan face up to meet the other's pale one.
"If you don't want to take that medicine again, you..." he hesitated for a moment. "You don't have to. I know the hallucinations can be scary." Komaeda smiled and tilted his head.
"N-no it's fine. I want my hand to get better." He looked down at his damaged hand and attempted to close it but failed. His attempt ended in wincing and throbbing.
"Don't do that!" Komaeda clasped onto Hinata's tan wrist to prevent him from trying to close his hand once more.
'Maybe I want to see the hallucinations." Hinata thought. He looked at Komaeda, he had a genuinely worried expression on his face. It now made Hinata sick. 'I'll be waiting for the end.'
____________________________________
I was so excited to post this chapter I posted it early!!! I also think that I might draw Hinata but in this au. So he would have the punctured hand. Or I could draw Komaeda in his police uniform holding crayons...leave a comment on which I should do!!