"I Can't Sleep." *Chapter Eleven*

Hinata did as he was told and he got comfortable. Slowly maneuvering his body under the soft, plush like covers. He was now in a cozy spot closest to the wall.
He felt the nostalgic feeling of the blankets slowly swallow him. He had only been there about four days now, yet he almost forgot what a bed felt like. His tan face nuzzled in the pillows as he hugged them, giving him a slight blush. He was smiling like an idiot at this welcoming feeling.
"You look so cute like that Hinata-kun." Komaeda whispered slightly while getting under the covers as well. It was obvious that he wasn't trying to frighten Hinata. Though, he was still being threatened. Therefore Hinata felt anything but safe with him.
"D-Don't call me that." He said with his head still buried in the warm pillow, muffling his words slightly.
"It's only a complement." The other male shrugged. Then laid down next to Hinata, but still kept his distance. Shutting off the lamp he left Hinata with one sentence, "Oh and remember what happens if you make a noise...I won't hesitate to hurt you." He turned his back to the brunette then shut his green eyes.
    "Dammit." Hinata thought "Why did he have to say that?! I was just starting to feel comfortable, now...I don't even want to move." He sat there. He is aware that during slumber he moves, quite often. He thought of possible reasons why he should stay awake.
    "He might cut off my hands." He shivered and started to tear up out of fear "He did say something about my pesky hands." His water filled eyes glanced the male laying down in front of him. Then he started scanning. "He is bigger than me, though not by very much, he could still over power my struggle. I haven't eaten in a while. I have no energy nor strength."
    He continued to think of more possibilities for what seemed like a half hour. Making himself more anxious by the second. He started to regret his decision to go into his room. He knows what this man is capable of, yet he decided to be selfish instead of thinking about the consequences.
    Then while laying on the bed he was something. It was on the desk in the corner of the room.
    "Handcuffs...and a...knife" he thought "Is that why he took so long to get clothes?! But when did he put it there!! Is he going to use those on me?!?" His mind was frantically trying to find answers to unsolved questions. Warm tears threatened to spill from his eyes. All while he tried not to move.
    "Hey." He flinched as he heard the man in front of him began to speak "Stop moving."
    "W-What? I'm not moving!" Hinata protested threw his whispering voice.
    "Are trying to correct me? You've been shaking the bed this entire time. And what did I say?! You were sniffling and whimpering! " Komaeda turned around. "I can't sleep."
    Hinata snatched his own arm. He was trembling. He also has to admit that he was crying so sniffling and whimpering could be easily explained. His heart dropped.
    "I-I-I'm so so-sorry Komae-Komaeda. P-Please don't hurt me!" He pleaded, sitting up and facing the tired man in front of him.
"Too bad. You kept me awake this entire time! And now you..." he stopped his sentence as he looked at Hinata. He then reached his hand out as the brunette in front of him shuddered. Hinata sealed his eyes shut and ducked his head, ready to endure the pain that he was going to receive.
Though instead of pain he was greeted with a warm touch. A soft hand, slowly started to caress his cheek. While the thumb grazed his eyes, wiping his many tears.
"K-Ko-"
"You were crying because you were afraid of me, weren't you?" He lifted Hinata's head so that they were face to face.
"What would happen to me if I said yes?" He asked.
"I think that answers my question." He laughed slightly at his own remark and shifted his position so that he was on his knees. "Lay down."
'I don't understand him!! Why does he care so much if I cry? I've cried in front of him before.' Hinata did as he was told and laid down while shaking.
Komaeda followed and laid down once more. Keeping no distance this time however. He put Hinata's head in his neck, grabbed his arms and wrapped them around his own waist. Then hugged him shortly after.
"Sleep."
'What?!?!' Hinata thought 'I thought I was going to die!! I still don't know what's going on with this psychopath.' He rested his tense arms and melted into the snuggle. Hinata thought that Komaeda's warmth was comforting. More so then the blankets.
And he found himself not wanting to leave.

____________________________________
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am really excited to write the next one!! Please tell me your thoughts on it!!