"Unless What Hinata-kun?" *Chapter Eighteen*

Hinata had been alone for a couple hours now, and he was still awestruck by the events that just unfolded. He touched his face with his good hand, hitting it slightly. "Fuck him." He said aloud.
A slight knock could be heard from the chipped door frame of the small room.
    "Knock knock~" Komaeda said with a smile as he stepped in with a bag in his hands.
    "What?" Hinata said with a cocky attitude.
"Someone's angry~" Komaeda replied. He then started to slowly open the bag that he was currently holding.
"Wonder why." Hinata mumbled to himself, throwing his gaze to the chipped floor.
    "You hit me earlier!! So maybe I should be the one that's mad at you." He teased, pulling out a small orange bottle from the bag.
    "Once again..." Hinata leaned forward to emphasize his next words "I wonder why." Hinata's new found sarcasm amused the other greatly. He wanted to learn more.
    "Here. Take three of them." He handed Hinata the pill bottle and shook it, making the pills on the inside rattle.
    "Why? How do I know they aren't dangerous?" Hinata crossed his arms and Komaeda rested the hand that he was holding out.
    "They are the ones you took before so just take them." Komaeda said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
    "Are those the ones that give me hallucinations?" Hinata pointed a finger at the bottle.
    Komaeda leaned forward and stated "Take. Them. Now." Hinata shuddered.
    "You are not forcing me to take those!" He demanded.
    "If you want to heal faster then take them, and plus if you don't I can force you to do a lot of other things~" Hinata snatched the pills and downed the three Komaeda told him to take.
    "Don't say that!!" Hinata yelled in a huff after swallowing the dry medication.
    "It's a joke. You still clearly do not seem to get my sense of humor." The white haired male smirked and capped the bottle.
    "That is not a joke it's a threat!!" Hinata grabbed his chest as an attempt to cover himself from Komaeda's stare. He was embarrassed.
    Komaeda chuckled slightly and fixed his position to get more comfortable.
    "Don't tell me you're planning on staying here." Hinata sighed as he looked him in the eye.
    "You seem quite cocky today Hinata-kun." He leaned closer to show that he was interested. "Are you always like this? Or are you just in a bad mood?"
"Get out." Hinata stated sternly.
"I said this once and I'll say it again...my house my rules." He smirked and rose eyebrows. Hinata's stuff posture rested slightly and he brought his shoulders down. It took a bit for Hinata to answer his question but Komaeda remained patient. The brunette eventually calmed down.
    "I guess you can say that I'm always like this." He stated in a low defeated voice. Komaeda smiled and rested his head on his hand.
    "Interesting... Tell me more..." Komaeda started, "Tell me more about Hajime Hinata." He smiled and awaited an answer.
    "I-I won't tell you about myself unless..." Hinata paused.
    "Unless what Hinata-kun?" Komaeda asked threw his teeth. Head still in hand.
    "What is your first name?" Hinata's voice became low and serious and Komaeda sat up in surprise at Hinata's question.

____________________________________
    Hello guys!! Leave a comment on what you thought and I'll keep updating!! I have so many ideas for the next one!!!