"Make me." *Chapter Fourteen*

"N-No! Stopping now is pointless!! I have to continue..." Hinata struggled as he gripped the golden handle that was attached to the door. The only thing stopping him from endless freedom.
The sirens got louder and he began to tremble.
"Everything here is ten times scarier then whatever is out there!!" He built up enough courage one again and stood on his knees. It slowly filled up his body until it fueled him. His furious eyes glanced backward. "Goodbye!" And with one deep inhale he opened the door.
He saw the hallway that he had grown accustomed to. The bland scenery with the colorful, crayon filled walls. He began to crawl to the end of it. It was the exit. Hinata began to recall past things Komaeda has said to him as he got dragged down this eerie hallway.
    'You'll bother the neighbors.'
     'Neighbors.'
     "Neighbors!" He yelled out loud. "I can get saved by the neighbors!" Hinata's green eyes lit up with hope as he crawled faster. All he had to do, was open that front door. "Goodbye Komaeda's room!" He couldn't help but smile even as his knees scraped against the chipped floor. "Goodbye closet! Good bye original hell room!" His loud speech died down to a light voice as he spoke his next words, "Goodbye Komaeda."
    He was now at the end of the long echoing hallway. Hope filled his heart and his once dark eye lit up as he thought about the possibilities on the other side of that door. The sirens had stopped, and Komaeda was nowhere to be seen.
    Now, on his scraped knees he stood with his hand on the locked door. He fumbled with that a bit but managed to get it unlocked. He took a deep breath and twisted the handle.
    The one swift pull with all his strength, it was open.
    Though instead of being greeted by the warmth of the sun light that was obviously there due to the shine coming from the windows, he was greeted by a dark shadow that covered him. What it was attached to something that horrified him greatly. Someone that horrified him greatly.
    Right outside the door to freedom stood a tall man with white fluffy hair, and a police uniform. Hinata was overcome with despair as his hope filled heart sunk.
    "Where you trying to escape Hinata-kun?" His voice was low and ominous.
    "K-K-Komaeda...I thought-"
    "I got off work early." He spoke. Hinata's two greatest fears just merged together in whirlpool of coincidence. Komaeda worked...as a police officer.
"I thought I told you..." he took a step inside and is know standing right above Hinata, giving him a condescending stare, "...not to move."
Hinata's eyes widened as he stared at Komaeda's golden badge. That was what those sirens where coming from. His breath started to become uneven as he struggled to even stay conscious.
"I...I...Komaeda...I'm s-sorry...please do-" Hinata's inaudible screams for forgiveness were cut off when Komaeda stepped inside and locked the door. Hinata's breath hitched at the sight. Komaeda's eyes were like empty holes that held no life, his smile curled into something nightmare inducing, and his stance over the brunette made Hinata's throat dry.
Komaeda made slow movements towards Hinata. The smaller male just inched back as a quick response.
"Get away from me!" He yelled with a hint of confidence on his voice.
Komaeda good close to Hinata's face, knees on either side of the other, "Make me." He replied.
Hinata shoved at Komaeda's chest as his breath stifled. Komaeda just laughed at how weak Hinata was, his injuries didn't make him put up much of a fight.
"Hey...Hinata-kun." He grabbed the others skinny wrists to restrain him. "Didn't I say, we gotta due something about those pesky hands of yours?"

____________________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! I have so many idea's for the next one!!! Please leave me your opinion in the comments!!