"I'm Going Home." *Chapter Thirteen*

"Don't act dumb...I know you more then you know yourself." Komaeda reached his hand out towards Hinata, who was sitting patiently across from him.
"W-Wait!" The smaller male grasped the others pale wrist and squeezed them tightly to prevent him from getting any closer. "What did you mean by...I mean...how did you..."
"How did I what Hinata-kun?" He pulled his hand back and smirked. Hinata's mouth moved, almost like he was going to say something. Though no words came out, he was speechless. "If you are done then I'll get going. Eat your food. Don't move from that spot."
The white haired male stood up from the comfort of the bed and made his way to the door.
"Where are you going now?!" Hinata blurted out, just before Komaeda could exit.
"Oh...I'm going to my job. You know something that you don't have. Oh wait! You do! You take hard earned money...from others! Isn't that neat." He took a step forward and Hinata stared in awe at what he just heard. "I'll be back at eight." Locking the room door behind him, he left.
"That fucker." Hinata huffed out loud to himself, in a low tone of voice. He clutched the red sheet under him. "T-That fucker!! Is he is trying to justify his actions?!? I'm not a bad person!!" He slammed his bruised hand in the head board of the frame, hard enough to bruise it more.
"He even locked the damn door!!" Hinata was yelling now. "This guy changes too fast!! I can't predict what he is going to do next!! One day he is dragging me across the house, the next we are in the same bed together, and now!!!" He paused for a moment to calm himself down. "He's putting the blame on me. Why does he even want me here anyway?!?! It's a dump!! I make way more money doing what I do then what ever he does!! And now I have to be stuck in this goddamn room until eight pm?!?!!"
His chest hurt with how heavy he was breathing, up and down his chest went. A nonstop feeling of anger rushed threw out his hole body.
"Who does he think he is?!?!" The words wouldn't stop flowing out of his mouth. It was like he had rehearsed them one thousand times before. "Im getting out of this shit hole. I'm going to get back to my life and my way of living...no way some creepy fuck face like him is going to judge me when he is far from perfect."
Hinata bent forward slightly and is now on his hands. Lifting the bottom half, he tried to get on all fours. "C'mon!" He grunted threw his teeth. His hole body shook as he felt a rush of adrenaline.
He was on his hands and knees. He started to laugh out of excitement and shock.
One step at a time he shakily reached the edge of the soft bed. "I'm going home."
He hadn't felt this way since he tried to stand up, that was days ago. Hope filled his heart as he was now at the the edge of the bed.
Sweat dribbled down his tan forehead and his teeth threatened to crack against the pressure of his jaw.
Turning around, he stretched his leg over the side until it reached the floor. He wasn't going to try to stand up, he was still in to condition for that yet, but he at least wanted to make his fall hurt a little less. Once his foot touched the cold ground, he pushed his arms out, jerking the rest of his body with him. He slammed onto the ground, wincing as he made contact. Though he still had a smile on his face.
"Keep going." His strained voice struggled to remain audible as his breaths masked most of his words. "That dumb fuck." He reached the door and is now on his knees. The brunette's fingers clutched the door knob in front of him. He began to laugh. "Is he stupid!?! He forgot that I'm strong enough to leave the bed!! He underestimated me."
He heard a slight click as his thumb maneuvered the lock so that he could open the door. Though something else, outside the tempting door, could be heard. A light sound, it buzzed in Hinata's ear and it made him shiver.
The sound of sirens could be heard faintly in the distance.
Hinata shuddered.
____________________________________
Hey! Can I just say how much I love Hinata! I'm replaying the game and I love him. Anyway leave a comment on what you think about this chapter!! Thanks for reading!!