"Why am I Letting Him Touch Me?" *Chapter Seventeen*

'It's quiet.' Hinata thought as his heavy eyelids struggled to open under the stress. His vision was blurred due to how long he'd been unconscious, though it slowly started to clear up the longer they were open. He blinked a few more times to hopefully clean whatever coated his eyes.
    A white haired male sat on the side of him. Hinata wasn't scared, he wasn't angry or upset. He was tired and had little to no reaction. What had recently happened, seemed to have slipped his mind at the moment. All he wanted was a drink to moisten his dry throat. After all he had been screaming a lot lately, his throat had been threw the ringer.
    Knowing that there was someone who could be of use to him, considering the fact that he could still barely move, he felt he had a right to ask.
    With a rasp he spoke, "Komaeda?" His voice was soft and there was no reply from the other. He cleared his dry throat and tried once more. "K-Komaeda?" The white hair that Hinata had grown used to melted onto the chipped floor beneath them.
    "K-Komaeda!!!" He screamed, making his throats worse. One his vision cleared, he was the eyes of the man roll back into his skull, blood leaking out of the corners. A scream spilled out of his lips. It sounded similar to a child watching a horror movie. Komaeda's eyes closed as he dropped to the floor. "Komaeda no!!!" Hinata said threw blood curdling screams.
    He rubbed his eyes and open them once more.
    "Hinata-kun?!?!" Hinata flinched. Komaeda was sitting in front of him perfectly fine.
    "I...I thought you..." Hinata looked flushed and he was in a cold sweat.
    "I knew I shouldn't have given you that medication." Komaeda put his pale hand on his chin and threw his gaze onto the floor where his blood was supposed to be.
    "Medicati-" Hinata was cut off.
    "Yes. It is known for causing some sort of hallucinations. Though, it should wear off soon." Komaeda looked back at Hinata and shot a closed eyed smile.
    Hinata was shaking and he was still flushed. He saw the most bizarre imagery that ended in Komaeda's death.
    "Are you alright Hinata-kun?" Komaeda asked as he put his hand on Hinata's forehead. Only for it to be slapped by the brunette's good hand.
    "What do you care?!? You stuck a knife threw my hand!! And now you care about my well being?!?!" Hinata was beyond angry at this point.
    Everything Hinata said was true, he did do bad things to him. Komaeda scared the life out of Hinata and he even surpassed the fear of the police. The fact that he was a police officer only made him feel this way more. It only confirmed his biggest fear. He felt trapped in what seemed like a never ending situation.
    Though, Hinata couldn't help but feel terrified by his hallucination. Yes, the images were rather graphic and the thought of it sends chills down Hinata's spine, but...
    "I-I understand Hinata-kun. I'm not mad. Do you want some water?"
      The thought of Komaeda dying, seemed like something way scarier than any of Komaeda's actions.
    Hinata shakily nodded his head as a response. Komaeda smiled once more and reached his hand down to his side then lifted a water bottle.
"I thought you might be thirsty when you woke up so I came prepared!" He extend his arm out towards Hinata and he greedily snatched it out of the taller ones hands. The downed it faster then it could come out.
    Komaeda wrapped his right hand over the nape of Hinata's neck and with the other he glitches the water bottle and slowed down Hinata's drinking.
    "Slow down a little, okay." Komaeda said gently towards the other.
    'Why am I letting him touch me?' Hinata thought 'H-he hurt me and yet...' he looked up at the soft looking Komaeda. His eyes seemed concerned and consecrated as he made sure I didn't choke on the liquid. His hair flowed gently on the sides of his pale face, just like the water I was currently drinking.
"That's it." Komaeda said as he slowly dipped Hinata's head back further as the water disappeared.
He finally brought the bottle down and placed it back on the side of him. 'Why did he try so hard?' Hinata thought.
"You looked so cute while you drank that water Hinata-kun." Komaeda placed a finger under Hinata's chin and lifted it up with a gentle touch. "To think that you would try to leave me, it makes me really upset." The white haired male lightly touched Hinata's punctured hand and Hinata flinched.
"Komaeda..." Hinata said with a shaky time of voice. Something Komaeda has grown used to.
"I am not going to hurt you Hinata-kun. I just like to see your face, you're always so sad and I just want to see you smile, just once." He looked Hinata dead in the eye and gently brought him closer "I want to be the one who makes you smile."
Komaeda tiled his head and his hair followed shortly behind. He had a slight brush of red dusted on his pale cheeks and Hinata found it hard to make his heart stop pounding.
"Oh I'm sorry..." Komaeda pulled away letting Hinata's heavy head fall slightly, though nothing too noticeable. "I'll try not to touch you as often...though it might be hard Hinata-kun. So bear with me." He smiled once more. "Call me if you need anything."
Komaeda stood up and stretched slightly, before he left the quiet room he placed the bottle next to the bed to make it easily accessible to Hinata. Then he left. The brunette let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and sighed deeply.
'He seemed different today.' His mind began to wonder 'Why? Why does he care so much now? Yesterday he had no problem hurting me, but now...' he looked down at his wrapped hand. 'Does he feel guilty? Though, why would he feel remorse? This is so confusing!! He is a police officer!! Why am I so excepting of his touch? Why...didn't I push him away?'
Hinata's mind was spiraling just enough to keep him thinking. 'I'm still afraid. I still hate him. I don't want him with me. Right? Is this a bad feeling?'
Hinata's thought about the aura Komaeda gave off today, it was different from when they first met in the same room a couple weeks ago, it was different from when he was thrown in the closet, it was different from when they spent the night together, and it was a hell of a lot different from the night before.
'No.' Hinata clutched his good fist. 'He is playing mind games, he is like a different person every day. The fact that he is an officer just makes him even more untrustworthy.'
Hinata's gaze fell to the water that was kindly placed down on the side of him, and smiled.

____________________________________
Hopefully you guys enjoyed!! Normally I write around five hundred words per chapter so this is an upgrade and it is the extra long chapter I promised you guys!! Thank you again for 1K reads!! I love you all!! Leave a comment on what you guys thought about it and I'll keep updating!!