prologue

"I'm sorry Suho, but your daughter didn't make it."

Suho broke into tears after hearing that. He couldn't believe his little girl hadn't made it out alive. He was so thrilled to have a baby when he found out he was pregnant about eight months ago.

Now his dream was crushed all because of his mate.

He continued to cry as his private doctor took his unborn baby and put her in a body bag. His life was over. He would never be able to smile again after this day.

--present--

Suho sat on the bed holding the very last sonogram of his daughter. He had tears falling down his face as he remembered that horrible day 2 months ago. His own daughter was killed by her own father. Her own father. All because he came home late that day and got 'punished' by his so called mate.

Suho would never accept Jongdae as his mate. Not after all the hell he put him through these last two years. In fact he hated his mate with a passion bit was too scared of him to do anything or to leave.

Fear.

Was what got in his way all the time. He was too scared to stick up for himself. The reason for the death of his unborn child. It was all his fault.

All his fault....

The door opened and there stood his mate looking at him with pure disgust in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you crying for you slut!" his mate yelled. "I haven't done anything to you yet!"

He smirked and walked over to the crying boy grabbing his chin forcing him to look at him. He had pure hate in his eyes as he slapped the crying boy's face. Suho screamed as he fell back into the wall hitting his back really hard.

"Shut the fuck up you whore and strip!" Jongdae ordered.

Suho didn't move and just stayed on the ground looking up at his mate which was a bad mistake.

Jongdae grabbed Suho and threw him on the bed and stripped him bare. Cuffing his hands to the bed post after. He then stripped himself and climbed on top of the wailing boy with lust in his eyes.

"You're going to enjoy this you slut!" he growled.

All Suho could do was cry and pray that it would be all over soon.

He just wanted to die....

*******************************
Hey guys your author here! I wanted to try writing an EXO wolfau fic so........ I did. It sucks I know. English is not my first language excuse the improper grammar and spelling.
Please vote and comment it would mean the world to me. Okai bye ~

~Hana Jae