Six

"Kris~ my feet hurt come massage them." A young boy in his early 20s complained. He usually is not this whiny but when you're pregnant with the alpha's baby, it's different.

"Coming Tao Tao!" The blonde male with the red eyes that made him look angry answered. He may be the alpha but his mate was scary if he didn't get what he wants. Another week Kris, another week.

Their baby was due in a week and Kris was anticipating for it. He was going to meet their son. The future alpha leader.

Kris went to their shared bedroom and saw his TaoTao on the bed eating a bag of Dorito's while watching Kung Fu Panda. "Krissy look at the panda!" Tao screeched like a little kid. He was just so adorable. Kris couldn't believe this was the same boy that would be giving birth in a week to their son.

"I see Tao." Kris grabbed some foot oil and spread it on his hands and massaged his lover's feet.

He loved Zitao like he loved his facial creams, which was a lot.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Xiumin you really need to get fucked by your mate. Oh wait you don't have one." Kai teased the elder who was stuffing his face with Baozi'

"You don't have on either!" Xiumin yelled back.

"I do have one I'm with him all the time in school."

"Quit dreaming Kai."

"Whatever." Kai rolled his eyes and stormed out the house. He was going to show them all when he invites his boyfriend over.

---------------------------------------------
This chapter sucks ass. Who the fuck cares. Anywhore..... Your criticism is welcomed

~HMJ