Second Chapter

Suho broke down on the floor, he was pregnant for a second time. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared because he was. If he had one miscarriage, he could have another one with no problem.

"I have to keep this a secret until I start showing." he talked to himself. "I only tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

Suho threw away the test and went back to the bedroom. Chen would be angry if he was gone for more than 10 minutes, so he hurried. Once in bed he snuggled into his mate's chest and Chen wrapped an arm around the small boy.

"You know I should punish you, you were gone for 11 minutes." Chen growled. "But I'll let it go since you're pregnant."

Suho gasped. How did Jongdae know he was pregnant. It was confusing.

"I heard you talking in the bathroom, did you forgot I'm an alpha or that's wolves can hear miles away."

Suho was shaking. He had a feeling of what would come next. Chen would abuse him until he started showing, then leave him alone until he gives birth.

"You know this time I actually want you to give birth to my son and he can be the next alpha leader."

A son. He wanted a son. What if he had gave him a daughter instead? would the baby be shunned? would he have another miscarriage?

Deciding to sleep and put no harm on the baby Suho closed his eyes. It took a whole 10 minutes to sleep for he was thinking of his fears.

--Next day--

"Bitch! get your ass up and clean this house!" Chen screamed at Suho.

It was only 8 a.m. but of course that didn't matter to the alpha at all. He didn't can if his mate was tired, he just used him as a sex toy anyway.

Getting out of bed Suho started picking up things around the room putting them away. He bent over to put the socks in the sock drawer, when a hand gripped his butt.

"I want you to clean naked...." Chen purred in his ear. "So clothes off now!"

Scared out of his mind Suho stripped every single piece of clothing on his body, leaving him bare and exposed. He began cleaning again until the room was neat and spotless.

"Come here slut!" -Chen

Walking over to his mate who was now naked also, Suho sat on his lap. If he didn't he would be punished.

Jongdae gripped Suho's hair and threw him against the wall.

"This is for last night when you were gone for 11 minutes. Hurts doesn't it? On your hands and knees you whore." -Chen

Tears.

Tears fell down his face.

Why didn't he leave Jongdae when he had the chance? Why doesn't he stand up for himself? It's because he can't.

He was sold to Jongdae and if he left the alpha would kill Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He didn't want them to die. They didn't deserve to. But he sure did.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOPPPPPPP!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!" Suho screamed as loud as he could.

Chen punched him in his face and yanked his hair. "YOU EVER SCREAM AT ME AGAIN AND YOU'LL LOSE THAT BABY AGAIN!!!!!"

No.

He couldn't lose his child again.

He would kill himself if he did.

"I fucking hate you." He whispered but the alpha heard.

Chen cummed in his hole and pulled out. He dragged Suho by the hair down the stairs to the punishment room.

By the end of the day Suho wasn't going to be able to walk or move for a week.

********************************
Bad chapter. I know. Next one will have lots of violence in it so..... beware. I hope you somewhat like it. Bye~

~Huang Mi Jin