Five

Yixing walked over to Suho and sat on the bed next him holding the little baby in his arms.

"Baekhyun fed and burped her for you." Suho took his daughter from the foreign male and tears fell down.

Why did Taeyoung have to go through this on the day she was born? It wasn't fair. He smiled at his daughter who yawned cutely and stared at him. She looked a lot like Chen. He missed the old Chen that would caress him, that held his hand every time they were together, the way he would kiss him to distract him from the pain when they made love. He missed it all.

"Don't cry, your to beautiful to cry." Suho smiled a genuine smile his face reddening.

"I'm not beautiful, I'm worthless just like the alpha says..."

Yixing sat next to him and lifted his chin up with his finger, so he could stare into his eyes. "Don't ever say that again, you are beautiful on the inside and out... You are not worthless...."

Yixing could feel himself leaning in. He knew he'd just met the boy, but it felt like they've known each other for years. Oh my goodness, is he going to kiss me??? I just met him 5 minutes ago. Suho panicked. The alpha wasn't going-.

Before he could finish, his lips were connected to Yixing's and he felt himself getting lost in the kiss.

It was full of love, passion, affection and lust. Suho was enjoying every bit of it too, he could feel all his pain wash away in the kiss. After a few minutes of their small make out session the two boys faces were flushed a dark red.

"Why did you kiss me...?"

"........"

"Yah... I asked you a question?"

"Because you needed it." Yixing simply said scooting farther from the boy.

"Well...... Thank you."

Suho focused his attention back on his daughter who was smiling at him. He slightly blushed.

Did I really fall for someone I met 7 minutes ago...?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: Moved a little fast I know, had to put it in here. Oh you'll be meeting the other exo members in next chapter. Stay beautiful ~

~Huang Mi Jin