First Chapter

Pain.

That was all Suho felt as Jongdae thrusted in and out of his hole. Suho was crying and pleading him to stop.

"Please stop." His voice cracked. "It hurts."

Jongdae slapped him hard and pounded harder into him until he came. He kissed Suho on the lips briefly before pulling out. He cuddled up with the smaller boy that was still crying.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jongdae growled. "Unless you want another round.

Suho quieted down and closed his eyes. Images of the baby's room flashed in his mind, he hadn't entered Bi Jung's room since the miscarriage.

Bi Jung was what he was going to name his daughter once she was born. He had put her name spray painted in her room, with of course, pink everything.

It wasn't fair. Why was he punished for no reason? Why did the universe take away his precious baby girl? He really hated his life.

--2 weeks later--

Suho was retching into the toilet at 4 in the morning. He had got morning sickness when he was pregnant for the first time. He was afraid that he was pregnant for a second time. Jongdae will be pissed he thought grabbing an at home pregnancy test. He hoped and prayed he wasn't pregnant, he couldn't go through a second miscarriage.

Peeing on the stick he had to wait a dreadful 3 minutes for results. He was panicking in his head, he didn't know what to do. Would Jongdae cause him another miscarriage? Would he make him abort the baby? He honestly didn't know what to expect second time around.

His watch beeped and Suho picked up the stick.

Two lines.

He was pregnant.

**************
A/N: Short I know.

So Suho pregnant again. What will happen? Where is Baekhyun and Chanyeol? When will Lay join the pack and rescue Suho? Idk you'll have to keep reading to find out.

~Hana Jae