Third Chapter

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

The whip came in contact with Suho's bare back, it stung like holy hell.

"AHHHHHH! Chen..... please.... I'll do anything." Suho pleaded.

Chen smirked and put the whip down, his punishment wasn't over, it was getting started. He went over to a purple chest and rummaged through it until he found what looking for.

A purple knife.

Smirking, Chen walked back over to a terrified Suho and stuck the knife in his entrance.

"Chen-hn-hn!!!!! I'm sorry master, I shouldn't have yelled at you...." Suho was not pleading for his life, but the baby's. He wouldn't let another one die by the alpha, not this time.

"You will keep that their until I say so, now go put on clothes and cook breakfast!!!! bitch!!!!"

Chen spit on Suho before heading upstairs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly helped their hyung once the alpha left. It was the thing they hated the most, cleaning Suho's wounds.

"Hyung it's alright, we've got you."

****************************************

~8 months later~

"Push Suho, push."

Suho pushed one final time before he heard his baby cry. His daughter was born.

Yes daughter.

He gave birth to a baby girl.

"What are you going to name her?" Baekhyun asked handing Suho the baby.

"Her name is Taeyoung, Kim Taeyoung." Chanyeol smiled and dragged Baekhyun out of the room.

An angry Chen came through the door with two boys behind him. He had found out his mate had gave birth to a girl instead of a boy, and he was pissed. The two boys behind him stood in the living room awkwardly, the alpha was mad.

"That bitch!! how dare he give me an unwanted daughter!!! he needs to be punished, Lay, Kyungsoo you give yourselves a tour." Chen left and went up to the room.

****************************************

"Annyeong, I'm Baekhyun and this is my boyfriend Chanyeol." Baekhyun stuck out his hand to the unfamiliar faces standing in the living room.

"I'm Yixing, this is Kyungsoo, he's my cousin. nice to meet you." Lay grabbed Baekhyun hand and shook it while smiling, their were going to be his new pack brothers. He was excited.

He and his cousin were bitten by an alpha while hiking through the forest, Lay was 22 and Kyungsoo 21. They've been through everything together, thick and thin, ups and downs, always together.

"So there's a baby in the house?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, the alpha's mate just gave birth to a baby girl, she's really cute. looks exactly like her mom." Chanyeol smiled. He loved babies and always dreamt of having at least three pups with Baekhyun.

"That sounds cool."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
A/N: Hate this fucking chapter . So anywhore....... Suho gave birth to a baby girl and Chen Chen is upset. Lay and Kyungsoo made an appearance, so I hope you liked. Sorry this chapter was so short.