Seven

~Luhan~

*sigh* I hate that Xiumin doesn't notice that I am in love with him. All he talks about is how much he wants to marry a Baozi and how food is his only mate. I wish I had the guts to tell him how I feel.

"Han, do you want to go get bubble tea with me?" I smiled and grabbed my wallet.

"Sure Baozi hyung."

I'm going on a date with Xiumin and he asked me. Wait?! He asked me. I'm supposed to be the man on this relationship not that squishy bun.

Xiumin grabbed my hand and we ran through the forest that lead to the city.

"Minnie I have something to tell you later." I spoke.

"Sure thing Lu."

After walking some more we reached the bubble tea shop and ordered our drinks. "Can I have a Chocolate bubble tea." I asked.

"I'll have a Taro one too."

We took a seat in one of the Booth's after getting our drinks and it was silent. I sipped my tea nervously as I looked at Xiumin's swirling his tongue around his straw. It made me feel very hot. I just want to fuck him on the table right now.

"What did you need to tell me Han?" He started up at me with a smile. Oh he makes my heart beat fast.

"Umm... Xiumin you know how... I umm." Gosh I'm so choked on my words.

"What I'm trying to say is that I want to be your mate you always dreamed of."

Xiumin just stayed silent sipping his tea. "That's nice Lu."

Like what the actual fuck?!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Double update today yay. A lot wanted XiuHan as mates. Oh and who will top? Xiumin or Luhan?

~HMJ